Wendy Williams Shows Off Her Bikini Body [Video]
By Amber James Posted Jan 13th 2011 11:45AM
In this new, never-released video, given exclusively to PopEater, Williams is filmed coming out the pool, looking fabulous and saying her famous phrase, "How You Doin'?" Watch the video:
Williams has more than just a great bikini bod to be thankful for -- 'The Wendy Williams' show had one of its highest-rated airings with its first show of 2011, and Williams just filmed a two-part appearance on 'One Life to Live.'
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blake Lively's Wedding Dress Revealed? Actress Gives Possible Glimpse in Preserve Video: GIF
- Charlize Theron, Sean Penn Are Not Engaged, Actress Bought Ring Herself: Get the Details!
- Jennifer Lopez Celebrates 45th Birthday With Maksim Chmerkovskiy, Khloe Kardashian, Kelly Ripa: Details From Inside the Party
- ?What Made It Unusual Is The Length Of Time That He Was Left In The Car': Mental Health Pro Analyzes Aspects Of Ross Harris' Conduct In Hot Car Death
- Marriage Crisis Averted? Shannon Beador Telling Pals ‘RHOC’‘Saved Her Marriage' To Distant Hubby David ? Fellow Housewives ?Not Buying It,' Says Source
- Madonna Badger, Picking Up The Pieces Of Her Life, Exchanges Vows With Real Estate Broker
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Dee Snider using puppets to put his spin on Shakespeare in Broadway show
- Rob Reiner: 'And So It Goes' is all Jack Nicholson's fault
- Megan Fox Reveals Which Food She Gave Up to Get Her Post-Baby Body Back in Shape—Watch Now!
- Kris Jenner Breaks Down to Kim Kardashian, Admits She Cries Herself to Sleep Over Rob Kardashian in Heartbreaking KUWTK Clip
- The NSFW Reason You Need to Stay Until the Very End of Anna Kendrick and Lena Dunham's New Movie