Alicia Silverstone Pregnant With Her First Child
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 14th 2011 02:20PM
The 'Clueless' star and her husband Christopher Jarecki are expecting their first child, a rep for the actress confirmed to PEOPLE.
Silverstone expressed her desire to become a mother when she starred on Broadway last spring in 'Time Stands Still,' and had to wear a pregnancy suit for the role.
"I loved the feeling of pretending to be pregnant and having little arms and legs and this big belly," she told PEOPLE at the time. "I've been wanting to have a baby since I was 2 years old – I'm destined to be a mother."
Silverstone and Jarecki married in 2005 and have been together since 1997.
Silverstone joins the growing list of Hollywood stars who are expecting, including Selma Blair, Kate Hudson, Natalie Portman and Tia Mowry.
Honor Warren looks ready to role with her helmet on! Mommy Jessica Alba takes Honor for her first bike in Santa Monica on January 12th.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Katniss Everdeen Immortalized in Wax at Madame Tussauds London
- 'The Affair' Creator on the Finale's Big Reveal
- Watch George Clooney's Lord Hollywood Kiss the 'Downton Abbey' Ladies
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Box Office: 'The Hobbit' Goes Out With a 5-Day $90M Bang
- Neil Patrick Harris Meets the Freaks in New 'AHS: Freak Show' (VIDEO)
- Kate Winslet is No Shrinking Violet in 'A Little Chaos' (VIDEO)