'The Hangover 2' to Feature Bradley Cooper's Abs, Mike Tyson and... Bill Clinton?
By Rebecca Macatee Posted Jan 14th 2011 09:24PM
And while the hilarious film's highly anticipated sequel won't be in theaters until May 26, 'The Office' star Ed Helms told Access Hollywood "it's insane."
Ed confirmed the filming of the sequel wrapped last week after two months of shooting overseas in Thailand's hot, tropical climate.
"The movie was so hard to make because working in Thailand is so hot, it's all guys, real like, aggressive, hard energy. It's like 95 degrees, 95 percent humidity, all the time," he said. "But it's awesome, you know what I mean? It's intense and hi-lar-i-ous."
'The Hangover 2' is structured around Ed's character, Stu Price. Stu and his buddies are celebrating the type-A dentist's bachelor party in Thailand. Ed dispelled the idea that it was his character's movie alone, saying, "It's Alan and Mike [Tyson] and everybody- the whole gang."
Mike Tyson will indeed be back for a cameo, and Ed described the boxer as "an iron teddy bear on set."
Contrary to earlier rumors, former President Bill Clinton probably won't be in the film. "I don't know," Ed said. "I'd be surprised if he's in the movie."
Ed did, however, confirm the Prez stopped by the set, so maybe he's trying not to spoil the surprise.
Audiences can also look to "an ab or two, a [Bradley] Cooper ab or two."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- 'Penny Dreadful' Creator Talks Vanessa's Major Finale Decision and Character Departures
- 'True Detective' Episode 3: Where Men Are Men
- The 'Frozen' Effect: "Elsa" Re-enters List of 500 Most Popular Baby Names After 97 Years
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Weekend Box Office: 'Magic Mike XXL' and 'Terminator Genisys' Lose Out to 'Jurassic World'
- 9 Reasons Why 'Independence Day' Is Still Cool As Sh--
- 'Victor Frankenstein' First Photo Shows James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe in Peril