Jenny McCarthy Adds Shoe Designer to Resume
By Amber James Posted Jan 14th 2011 10:47AM
Jenny McCarthy put her best foot forward and designed her own shoe for ShoeDazzle. The event benefited Generation Rescue, an autism charity close to her heart. The actress has been an outspoken advocate because her son, Evan, suffers from autism. McCarthy is continuing her work to promote understanding of the condition and fight over the safety of vaccines.
More celebrity sightings >>
► Blake Lively was spotted on the set of 'Gossip Girl' wearing gorgeous RichRocks jewelry while filming a new scene with Leighton Meester.
► Jessica Alba cheered on the Los Angeles Clippers on Wednesday at LA's Staples Center.
► Skinnygirl Bethenny Frankel and hubby Jason Hoppy spotted dining at Abe & Arthur's Restaurant on Jan. 11.
►Mila Kunis pampered herself at the nail salon in Studio City, CA on Jan. 4 and dressed casually, wearing American Eagle jeggings in super dark destroyed wash.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Jenny McCarthy
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jenny McCarthy Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Robin Williams' son remembers his dad and Christopher Reeve's friendship
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- Mike Nichols' Death: Grieving Diane Sawyer Steps Out; Celebs Pay Respects
- ?SNL' Recap: Cameron Diaz Raps Like a ?Baller,' Bruno Mars Gets Funky and More!
- Stephen Amell and Grant Gustin Tease 'The Flash' and 'Arrow' Crossover Episodes
- Lorde Thrashes Around, Gives Energetic Performance of "Yellow Flicker Beat" at 2014 AMAs: Watch Now, Plus Taylor Swift's Audience Dancing!
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7, Episode 3 Recap: New Housewife Claudia Jordan Debuts and More Top Moments
- Taylor Swift Plays With Fire in Over-the-Top "Blank Space" Performance at 2014 AMAs: Watch the Video