Christina Hendricks' 1999 Playboy Look
By The Editors of StyleList Posted Jan 15th 2011 11:10AM
A photo of Christina Hendricks first published more than a decade ago in Playboy (no, she's not naked) has recently been unearthed and shared with the mag's loyal readers via TheSmokingJacket.
The pics, including an outtake seen on the site, aren't exactly tasteful (what were we expecting?). The curvy 'Mad Men' star, who has inspired girls around the world to embrace their natural, ample frames, is seen in a choppy platinum wig, wearing red lips and nails, and a silver string bikini. In the bizarre clown-themed tableau, she poses as one of a trio of fair maidens (see full image after the jump) offering a Speedo-clad gentleman some red test tubes, a concept meant to accompany a summertime article about trendy "shooter" cocktails.
The photo appeared in 1999, when Hendricks was taking odd modeling gigs and making the transition to being an actress.
The 35-year-old redhead still models -- you can spot her in London Fog ads and on Etsy.com -- and now fields cover shoots including Harper's Bazaar, Rolling Stone, LA Times Magazine, and GQ. Hendricks, who is a natural blonde, has rarely been seen without her trademark fire-red tresses.
We, however, like seeing her as a blonde -- her skin tone finally makes sense.
For more StyleList, read here >>>
MORE ABOUT Christina Hendricks
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Hendricks Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Janet Jackson Is Now a Billionaire
- JoAnna Garcia and Nick Swisher: "We're So Excited to Be Parents"
- Lily Aldridge: Baby Dixie and I Are Vacationing in London This Summer!
- Brandi Glanville Rips LeAnn Rimes In Dispute Over Kids: ?I'm So Sick Of Lies'
- Amanda Bynes Flies Into A Rage As Controversy Grows Over Photos She Says Are Fake
- Celebs who don't dress their age
- Liz and Dick were hot! ?Cleopatra' rereleased on its 50th anniversary
- Ryan Gosling's 'Only God Forgives' booed at Cannes, called 'a defecation'
- Brandi Glanville Tries to Reignite LeAnn Rimes Twitter Feud: "She Should Mind Her Business"
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Steps Out for First Time Since Leaving Treatment for Bipolar Disorder—See the Pic
- The Hangover 3 Reviews Are In—Critics Are Drunk With Scorn for Sequel