Chris Colfer Gives Anti-Bullying Acceptance Speech at Golden Globes [Video]
After thanking 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy and his castmates, he fought back tears and delivered the rest of his speech.
"Most importantly, to all the amazing kids that watch our show and the kids that our show celebrates that are constantly told no by bullies in their school and they can't be who they are ... Well, screw that, kids," Colfer said, holding up his Golden Globe.
MORE ABOUT Chris Colfer
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Chris Colfer Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sean "Diddy" Combs Calls Jennifer Lopez's Butt "A Work of Art," Kim Kardashian's Doesn't Even Compare
- Bethenny Frankel Returning to Real Housewives of New York City for Season 7
- Tyler Perry, Jimmy Fallon Have Jumping Drones Race: Watch the Video!
- ?Dog The Bounty Hunter's' Son's GF Caught Up In Racist Scandal After Posting Anti-Asian Comments On Instagram
- What's On? Seven Day TV And Soaps Guide ? This Week's Best Bets And Soaps
- See The Fab And Drab From This Week's Celebrity Fashion Selection
- Tracy Morgan 'can't believe' Walmart blaming him in deadly traffic accident
- Unrelated celebrity twins
- Anne Hathaway: Fame messed me up
- Taylor Swift Covers British Vogue: "Dating or Finding Someone Is the Last Thing on My Mind"
- Brad Pitt Feels Like "the Richest Man Alive," Calls Fatherhood "the Most Beautiful Thing" Ever
- Twilight Making a Comeback With Short Films on Facebook—and Kristen Stewart Is Involved!
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell...