Chris Colfer Gives Anti-Bullying Acceptance Speech at Golden Globes [Video]
After thanking 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy and his castmates, he fought back tears and delivered the rest of his speech.
"Most importantly, to all the amazing kids that watch our show and the kids that our show celebrates that are constantly told no by bullies in their school and they can't be who they are ... Well, screw that, kids," Colfer said, holding up his Golden Globe.
MORE ABOUT Chris Colfer
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Chris Colfer Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert Pay Tribute to Oklahoma Tornado Victims With Song
- Kate Middleton Plays Up Pregnant Bump at Queen Elizabeth's Garden Party: Pictures
- Jennifer Aniston on Potential Friends Reunion: "We Miss Each Other"
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Cannes Film Festival: The best and worst dressed
- Marilyn Monroe photos stolen ahead of Prague exhibition
- Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.: Clark Gregg Reveals His Favorite "Coulson Lives" Fan Theories!
- Girls Gone Wild Creator Joe Francis Lashes Out at Jury That Convicted Him: "You Should Be Euthanized"
- Spice Girls' Unheard Demo Song "Strong Enough" Leaks Online—Listen Now!
Ever since his hosting stint at last year's sort-of ...
It's almost 2012, which -- depending on your level of ...