Chris Colfer Gives Anti-Bullying Acceptance Speech at Golden Globes [Video]
After thanking 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy and his castmates, he fought back tears and delivered the rest of his speech.
"Most importantly, to all the amazing kids that watch our show and the kids that our show celebrates that are constantly told no by bullies in their school and they can't be who they are ... Well, screw that, kids," Colfer said, holding up his Golden Globe.
MORE ABOUT Chris Colfer
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Chris Colfer Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- One Tree Hill Creator Mark Schwahn, James Lafferty, Bryan Greenberg Reveal Where Characters Would Be Now
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Posts Romantic Freddie Prinze Jr. Throwback Photo: "We Were Babes!"
- Cuba Gooding Jr., David Schwimmer Look Identical to O.J. Simpson and Robert Kardashian in American Crime Story ? See the Official Cast Photos
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Cut It Out: Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Aren't Joining Fuller House After All
- Quick Reminder: Beyoncé Is the Queen of Everything (And Here's Why)
- Here Lies the Set of the Late Show With David Letterman, Just Peek Over the Edge of This Dumpster
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The ...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell terri...