Chris Colfer Gives Anti-Bullying Acceptance Speech at Golden Globes [Video]
After thanking 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy and his castmates, he fought back tears and delivered the rest of his speech.
"Most importantly, to all the amazing kids that watch our show and the kids that our show celebrates that are constantly told no by bullies in their school and they can't be who they are ... Well, screw that, kids," Colfer said, holding up his Golden Globe.
MORE ABOUT Chris Colfer
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Chris Colfer Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwen Stefani Joins The Voice as a Judge! Singer Will Replace Pregnant Christina Aguilera
- Kate Mara Wore Nipple Pasties With Kevin Spacey's Face on Them for Sex Scene Prank
- Kendra Wilkinson Shows Off Baby Bump in Bikini, Duchess Kate and Prince William Fight Back Tears: Top 5 Stories
- The Gloves Are Off! ‘RHOBH’ Star Brandi Glanville ‘At War With’ Vivica Fox On ‘Celebrity Apprentice’
- Vogue sued for Kim Kardashian/Kanye West photo shoot video
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Prince and Warner Music make up after epic legal battle
- Kardashians Settle Lawsuit Against Robert Kardashian Sr.'s Widow Over Diary and Photo Leak
- Drake Bell Says Justin Bieber "Tried" to Crash His Album Release Party, Adds "There's No Real Beef"
- Miranda Lambert Pitches In to Help at a Dog Adoption!
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell...