Green Is Golden on Globes Red Carpet
Sorry Kermit, this time it's easy being green -- if you're on the Golden Globes red carpet.
'Mad Men' star Elisabeth Moss, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina Jolie and Mila Kunis all chose a shade of emerald to attend the ceremony. And all looked stunning, we might add.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kaitlyn Bristowe, Shawn Booth Talk Wedding Plans: Will It Be Televised?
- Teen Mom's Catelynn Lowell, Tyler Baltierra Star in Funny Mission Impossible Commercial With Baby Novalee: Watch Now!
- Khloe Kardashian on Being the "Fat Funny One": "I Would Beat People to the Punch"
- Hulk Hogan wants investigation to determine if Gawker leaked his racist rant
- Mia Farrow shares address of man who shot Cecil the lion on Twitter
- 'Queen of Versailles' star's daughter died of accidental drug overdose
- Beyoncé in Talks to Join NBC's The Wiz! Find Out Which OITNB Star Is Also on the Wishlist
- Kris Jenner and Caitlyn Jenner Have Finally Met in Person
- Kim Kardashian Is Clearly Kylie Jenner's Fashion Muse—See Every Time They've Dressed Identically!
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The ...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell terri...