Green Is Golden on Globes Red Carpet
Sorry Kermit, this time it's easy being green -- if you're on the Golden Globes red carpet.
'Mad Men' star Elisabeth Moss, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina Jolie and Mila Kunis all chose a shade of emerald to attend the ceremony. And all looked stunning, we might add.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Struggles to Get North West Out of Silly Outfit: Funny Photos!
- Scott Disick Continues to Party With Ex Chloe Bartoli in France: Photos
- Karolina Kurkova Pregnant, Expecting Second Child With Husband Archie Drury
- Kate Hudson Sings the National Anthem for Independence Day and Does an Amazing Job—Watch!
- Kylie Jenner Steps Out in Chic Red Mini Dress Before Fourth of July Holiday—See the Photo!
- Kendall Jenner Celebrates Independence Day With Sexy Underwear Selfie, Touches Boob—See the Photo!
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The ...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell terri...