Green Is Golden on Globes Red Carpet
Sorry Kermit, this time it's easy being green -- if you're on the Golden Globes red carpet.
'Mad Men' star Elisabeth Moss, Catherine Zeta-Jones, Angelina Jolie and Mila Kunis all chose a shade of emerald to attend the ceremony. And all looked stunning, we might add.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby Allegations Continue With Picture Pages Actress' Story: Details
- Miley Cyrus Celebrates 22nd Birthday With Boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger, Pizza Birthday Cake, Mechanical Bull Penis!
- Katy Perry Hyped for Super Bowl Halftime Show, Watch Her Sneak Peek Promo Video
- ?First Gay Hug' viral video used actors to portray homophobes, actress says
- Ex-NBC employee says he helped Bill Cosby pay off women
- Looks like these stars forgot something
- Ariana Grande Releases "Santa Tell Me"—Listen!
- Ryan Reynolds Is Ready for Fatherhood: "I'm Good With Diapers, Diarrhea and All That Kind of Stuff"
- Jurassic World Teaser Trailer Debuts Online! Find Out When the Full-Length Movie Trailer Will Premiere!
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell...