Helena Bonham Carter Wears Mismatched Shoes on Golden Globes Red Carpet
Wearing a floral print Vivienne Westwood gown and wild hair, her garbage-chic look was a real fashion statement. Maybe she's channeling her 'Harry Potter' character, Bellatrix Lestrange.
"I bought it last year because I loved it. I got it out of my cupboard today," Carter told USA Today about her dress.
Carter, who plays a young Queen Mother in 'The King's Speech,' is nominated for best supporting actress tonight.
Carter left Tim Burton at home and brought her mother to the Globes.
MORE ABOUT Helena Bonham Carter
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Helena Bonham Carter Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courtney Stodden's Mom Krista Keller Resigns as Her Manager, Cites "Serious Creative Differences"
- Jon Stewart, Larry Wilmore Lampoon Josh Duggar Molestation Scandal on Daily Show: Watch
- Teacher Offers to Cancel Finals If Taylor Swift Calls Him
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- '19 Kids and Counting' scandal: Walgreens, Payless and Choice Hotels pull ads
- Courtney Stodden's mom resigns as manager, cites 'creative differences'
- Bruce Jenner Responds to Wrongful Death Lawsuit Stemming From Fatal Car Crash
- Animal House, Old School, Clueless and More! We Countdown the Top Party Scenes of All Time
- Blake Lively Is Becoming a Fashion Designer—See the First Dress She Created!
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The ...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell terri...