Helena Bonham Carter Wears Mismatched Shoes on Golden Globes Red Carpet
Wearing a floral print Vivienne Westwood gown and wild hair, her garbage-chic look was a real fashion statement. Maybe she's channeling her 'Harry Potter' character, Bellatrix Lestrange.
"I bought it last year because I loved it. I got it out of my cupboard today," Carter told USA Today about her dress.
Carter, who plays a young Queen Mother in 'The King's Speech,' is nominated for best supporting actress tonight.
Carter left Tim Burton at home and brought her mother to the Globes.
MORE ABOUT Helena Bonham Carter
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Helena Bonham Carter Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melanie Griffith Puts "Mel" Bandage Over Antonio Banderas Tattoo Post-Split: Picture
- Rob Kardashian Retweets Sister Khloe Kardashian Amidst Adrienne Bailon Family Feud: "FDB"
- Brody Jenner Hits Back at Man Who Grabbed Kendall Jenner's Butt: Watch
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'
- Russell Brand Slams Sean Hannity After Watching Segment on Gaza Conflict—Watch Now!
- Orlando Bloom Spends Time With Ex-Wife of Miranda Kerr's Rumored Boyfriend Leading Up to Justin Bieber Fight
- Jason Derulo Expresses Sympathy for Robin Thicke: ''When Somebody's Desperate, They're Desperate''
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell...