Helena Bonham Carter Wears Mismatched Shoes on Golden Globes Red Carpet
Wearing a floral print Vivienne Westwood gown and wild hair, her garbage-chic look was a real fashion statement. Maybe she's channeling her 'Harry Potter' character, Bellatrix Lestrange.
"I bought it last year because I loved it. I got it out of my cupboard today," Carter told USA Today about her dress.
Carter, who plays a young Queen Mother in 'The King's Speech,' is nominated for best supporting actress tonight.
Carter left Tim Burton at home and brought her mother to the Globes.
MORE ABOUT Helena Bonham Carter
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Helena Bonham Carter Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Drew Barrymore Writing Book of Essays on Growing Up Famous, Motherhood
- Sparkly Blackface Makeup Hits the Runway at Milan Fashion Week: See Pics of the Show
- Kim Kardashian Reaches 27 Million on Instagram, Rewards Followers With a Sexy, Semi-NSFW Booty-Baring Thong Snap
- Robert De Niro hit with $6.4 million tax lien, documents say
- Report: Robert De Niro owes $6.4 million to IRS
- UFC champ Ronda Rousey in feud with ring girl Arianny Celeste
- Elizabeth Berkley Gushes Over ''Emotional'' Saved by the Bell Reunion: ''It Was So Much Fun''
- Rob Gronkowski Is Single; New England Patriot Responds to Dating Rumors: ''Some Chicks Are Crazy''
- Of Course Kim Kardashian Had a Thong Pic Ready to Post When She Hit 27 Million Instagram Followers
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The ...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell terri...