Helena Bonham Carter Wears Mismatched Shoes on Golden Globes Red Carpet
Wearing a floral print Vivienne Westwood gown and wild hair, her garbage-chic look was a real fashion statement. Maybe she's channeling her 'Harry Potter' character, Bellatrix Lestrange.
"I bought it last year because I loved it. I got it out of my cupboard today," Carter told USA Today about her dress.
Carter, who plays a young Queen Mother in 'The King's Speech,' is nominated for best supporting actress tonight.
Carter left Tim Burton at home and brought her mother to the Globes.
MORE ABOUT Helena Bonham Carter
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Helena Bonham Carter Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emma Watson Threatened by Hackers After Celebrated UN HeForShe Speech
- Miranda Lambert Sizzles, Shows Off Sexy Physique in a Bikini in Hawaii: Pictures
- Chloe Grace Moretz Says Brooklyn Beckham Is a "Good Guy," Would Ask Victoria Beckham For a Fashion Discount
- Tanning Trouble? Ariana Grande’s Bare Belly Tells The Story, As Diva Makes Way Through The Airport In L.A.
- That's A Wrap! Why Kris & Bruce Jenner Divorce Could Spell End Of ?KUWTK’
- Evil Bedside Manner? Female Doctor Accused Of Poisoning Physician Boyfriend With Antifreeze In Texas; Allegedly Served Him ?Special Coffee From Colombia'
- Vin Diesel unrecognizable In 'The Last Witch Hunter'
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- 'DWTS' recap: Michael Waltrip gets a flat; Sadie Robertson does ... country jazz?
- Bruce Jenner Files Response to Kris Jenner's Divorce Papers
- Sarah Silverman Insists She Isn't Jealous of Michael Sheen's ''Beautiful'' Ex Kate Beckinsale
- 15 Cheesy Autumn Activities You Secretly Love
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell...