Helena Bonham Carter Wears Mismatched Shoes on Golden Globes Red Carpet
Wearing a floral print Vivienne Westwood gown and wild hair, her garbage-chic look was a real fashion statement. Maybe she's channeling her 'Harry Potter' character, Bellatrix Lestrange.
"I bought it last year because I loved it. I got it out of my cupboard today," Carter told USA Today about her dress.
Carter, who plays a young Queen Mother in 'The King's Speech,' is nominated for best supporting actress tonight.
Carter left Tim Burton at home and brought her mother to the Globes.
MORE ABOUT Helena Bonham Carter
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Helena Bonham Carter Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Exclusive: Joe Lo Truglio Marries Beth Dover in Chic, Rustic Santa Barbara Wedding
- Eric Hill Dead: Bachelorette Contestant Dies After Paragliding Accident; Rumer Willis Flashes Underwear: Top Stories
- Ryan Seacrest Celebrates Decade On Radio With New TV Special
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- Dean McDermott Steps Out as True Tori Drama Unfolds
- Lake Bell Is Pregnant! Actress' Baby Bump Makes Red Carpet Debut
- Kellan Lutz Poses With a Smiling Young Fan, Makes Her Day at Tarzan's Ireland Premiere!
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell...