Helena Bonham Carter Wears Mismatched Shoes on Golden Globes Red Carpet
Wearing a floral print Vivienne Westwood gown and wild hair, her garbage-chic look was a real fashion statement. Maybe she's channeling her 'Harry Potter' character, Bellatrix Lestrange.
"I bought it last year because I loved it. I got it out of my cupboard today," Carter told USA Today about her dress.
Carter, who plays a young Queen Mother in 'The King's Speech,' is nominated for best supporting actress tonight.
Carter left Tim Burton at home and brought her mother to the Globes.
MORE ABOUT Helena Bonham Carter
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Helena Bonham Carter Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Her Cleavage-Baring Tuxedo Look a Lot Like Jennifer Lawrence's Plunging Dress
- Nicole Kidman: Keith Urban and I Write Love Letters, He Should Be Adored
- Miley Cyrus' Boobs Are Out in a Dress Made of Straps While Rihanna Wears Pasties: See the Scandalous Styles
- Kris Jenner Brings Up Rob's ?Chubby Stage,' Insisting She Tried To Teach Her Kids ?How Beautiful They Are On The Inside'
- Dean McDermott ?Done With Social Media' After Nasty Spat Over Sex Shop Trip With Tori In The Hospital
- Roman Polanski questioned in Poland about 1977 sex with a minor case
- Victoria's Secret 'Perfect Body' campaign sparks outrage
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan dating?
- Kristin Cavallari Headed to The Millionaire Matchmaker! See Who Else Is on Board…
- Happy (Almost) Halloween! Play Our "Which Witch Are You?" Game Now!
- Who Is Being Threatened With Jail Time on How to Get Away With Murder?
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell...