Pregnant Natalie Portman, Jane Krakowski Glow on Golden Globes Red Carpet
Best Actress nominee Portman embodied the pregnancy cliché and positively glowed in a strapless pink dress by Viktor & Rolf (a surprise coming from the Dior model!) that was fixed at the bust with a prominent, glittering red rose. Was the message "I'm blossoming"? Draping in the front kept her bump from being too obvious.
Portman accessorized with a tiered Tiffany diamond-and-platinum necklace and stud earrings as well as a slim, red clutch that matched her blossom.
The actress played it coy with 'E! Live From the Red Carpet' host, Burberry-clad Ryan Seacrest. When he asked for a due date, she said only, "This summer."
Krakowski, 42, nominated for her '30 Rock' role, just confirmed her pregnancy this month, but she was clearly comfortable showing off her advanced pregnancy curves in a silky, snug draped one-shoulder Wedgwood-blue dress, with a dramatic side slit that showed a peek of matching lace.
Krakowski is also not afraid to be pregnant in heels. Her silver pumps were towering. She completed her look with shoulder-grazing blue-jeweled chandelier earrings and a diamond cuff. Get More at StyleList >>>
MORE ABOUT Natalie Portman
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Natalie Portman Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Jonas, Kelly Osbourne Awkwardly Dance During His 2015 VMAs Performance: Video!
- Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj Bury the Hatchet, Perform Together at 2015 VMAs
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian Shows Off Curves in Body-Hugging Outfit as She Hits VMAs Red Carpet With Kanye West
- Miley Cyrus hosts VMAs in barely there silver straps
- Taylor Swift's gal pals take over VMAs red carpet
- Wildest looks at the 2015 VMAs
- The Internet Has a Lot of Feelings About Justin Bieber's Hair at the 2015 MTV VMAs
- Nicki Minaj Confronts Miley Cyrus Onstage During the 2015 MTV VMAs and Calls Her a Bitch—Watch Now!
- Bitch Stole My Look! Rita Ora Rips Off Christina Aguilera's Feathered Ensemble at MTV VMAs
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The ...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell terri...