Pregnant Natalie Portman, Jane Krakowski Glow on Golden Globes Red Carpet
Best Actress nominee Portman embodied the pregnancy cliché and positively glowed in a strapless pink dress by Viktor & Rolf (a surprise coming from the Dior model!) that was fixed at the bust with a prominent, glittering red rose. Was the message "I'm blossoming"? Draping in the front kept her bump from being too obvious.
Portman accessorized with a tiered Tiffany diamond-and-platinum necklace and stud earrings as well as a slim, red clutch that matched her blossom.
The actress played it coy with 'E! Live From the Red Carpet' host, Burberry-clad Ryan Seacrest. When he asked for a due date, she said only, "This summer."
Krakowski, 42, nominated for her '30 Rock' role, just confirmed her pregnancy this month, but she was clearly comfortable showing off her advanced pregnancy curves in a silky, snug draped one-shoulder Wedgwood-blue dress, with a dramatic side slit that showed a peek of matching lace.
Krakowski is also not afraid to be pregnant in heels. Her silver pumps were towering. She completed her look with shoulder-grazing blue-jeweled chandelier earrings and a diamond cuff. Get More at StyleList >>>
MORE ABOUT Natalie Portman
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Natalie Portman Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristin Cavallari Gets Frantic Texts About Kids from Husband Jay Cutler: Read the Funny Messages
- Meghan Trainor Says She's Saving Her Booty for Her "Future Hubby"
- Lindsay Lohan Jokes About Untreatable Virus, Wears Thong Underwear: Instagram Photo
- Kanye West gives rambling 8 minute speech at award show
- Nikki Reed coy about rumored engagement but effusive about love for animals
- 'Birdman' receives welcome lift on its flight to the Oscars
- 2015 SAG Awards: 5 Things You Have to Know Before Tonight's Show
- LOL! Jennifer Lawrence Needs a Xanax, Calls Hunger Games a ''Huge F--king Failure''
- Lady Gaga and Her Catholic School Girl Friends Attend Pole Dancing Classes During Wild Bachelorette Party
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The ...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell terri...