Pee-wee Herman, Andy Samberg, Anderson Cooper: How Wasted Can They Get?
By Christine Fenno Posted Jan 16th 2011 10:00AM
After the two down shots in a rowdy bar, Samberg leads Pee-wee (Paul Reubens) into a full-fledged bender of furniture-breaking debauchery even the cops can't stop. Friends try to stage an intervention, but the new BFFs fail to see it through for more than a few super-serious, barely sober seconds.
And out of nowhere, Anderson Cooper pops up, brandishing his secret weapon: his likeable talent for making fun of the gravitas that has made him a media star (only NBC anchor Brian Williams rivals him in the self-deprecation department).
Don't miss the moment when Pee-wee's sweet friend Chairy tells Cooper to "Get the #@*% off me!"
The episode, hosted by Gwyneth Paltrow, was a mixed bag, but drunk Pee Wee was a highlight. Check out the clip here:
'The Pee Wee Herman Show' drew big crowds on Broadway ever since the production opened in November. Some wonder if the Samberg short film will serve as an audition of sorts, persuading 'SNL' to rehire Pee Wee as a host (he first hosted an episode back in 1985). If it works, hundreds of fans on Facebook will celebrate with a Tequila. Dance, that is.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Apple Denies iCloud Breach in Statement About Stolen Pictures
- Kim Kardashian Wears Sexy See-Through Skirt, Black Bodysuit With Kanye West: See Her Skintastic Outfit
- Brad Pitt Honored Angelina Jolie's Late Mother, Marcheline Bertrand, at Their Wedding
- In The Midst Of Drugging Scandal, TBS Cancels Cee Lo Green’s ‘The Good Life’
- ?RHOC' Casting Shakeup! Bravo ?Actively Casting' Tamra's Replacement After Drama-Filled Season ? Execs Want A ?Voice Of Reason,' Says Source
- Joan Rivers Remains On Life Support Despite Reports She Would Be Taken Out Of Coma
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson Set to Release Duets Album Just in Time for the Holidays—Get the Details!
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, The Originals and More!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Enjoy Date Night at GQ Awards in London: See the Cute PDA Pics!