Pee-wee Herman, Andy Samberg, Anderson Cooper: How Wasted Can They Get?
By Christine Fenno Posted Jan 16th 2011 10:00AM
After the two down shots in a rowdy bar, Samberg leads Pee-wee (Paul Reubens) into a full-fledged bender of furniture-breaking debauchery even the cops can't stop. Friends try to stage an intervention, but the new BFFs fail to see it through for more than a few super-serious, barely sober seconds.
And out of nowhere, Anderson Cooper pops up, brandishing his secret weapon: his likeable talent for making fun of the gravitas that has made him a media star (only NBC anchor Brian Williams rivals him in the self-deprecation department).
Don't miss the moment when Pee-wee's sweet friend Chairy tells Cooper to "Get the #@*% off me!"
The episode, hosted by Gwyneth Paltrow, was a mixed bag, but drunk Pee Wee was a highlight. Check out the clip here:
'The Pee Wee Herman Show' drew big crowds on Broadway ever since the production opened in November. Some wonder if the Samberg short film will serve as an audition of sorts, persuading 'SNL' to rehire Pee Wee as a host (he first hosted an episode back in 1985). If it works, hundreds of fans on Facebook will celebrate with a Tequila. Dance, that is.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jada Pinkett Smith Raises Awareness About Sexual Assault After Niece is Given Date-Rape Drug
- Bachelorette Season 10 Men Tell All Recap: Lie Detector Results Revealed as Old Fights Spark Up Again
- 5 Seconds of Summer: 5 Things to Know About the Australian Pop Band
- Girl Went Wild! Woman Who Sued Joe Francis And Won Is Looking To Collect Her Winnings ASAP!
- Diva Decisions: Madonna Refuses To Participate In Deposition In Hard Candy Lawsuit ? READ The Documents!
- More Shocking Allegations: Derek Hough Claims Pal Mark Ballas' Mom Shirley Slapped Him While Living With The Family In London As A Child
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Tears, argument and an ultrasound at 'Men Tell All'
- Can Sherri Shepherd walk away from unborn surrogate child?
- Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson to guest-star on final season of FX's 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Miley Cyrus Goes Topless in the Desert and Makes Her "Ugly Pimple Pwetty"—See the Bizarre Pics!
- Jimmy Kimmel Shares Five Pictures of Newborn Daughter Jane and Reveals How She Got Her Name
- A Devastating Loss on The Fosters, A Mystery (Sort of) Solved on Under the Dome & More OMG TV Moments