Robert Downey Jr. Gives Hilariously Inappropriate Intro in Globes Presentation
"I consider myself a veteran of sorts," he began on stage. "And I've made somewhat a study of this."
"I don't know if an actress can do her best work, until I've slept with her, Julianne," Downey Jr. continued, referring to nominee Julianne Moore. (She was up for 'The Kids Are All Right.')
"Told her that I was working with strange new feelings that were confusing me, Angie, only to have her blow me off half way through the shoot like it never happened, Annette," he jabbed at Angelina Jolie and Annette Bening, both nominated for the category that Bening eventually won.
But it didn't stop there. "If I could, I'd give it to all five of you, at once," he said of the award. Watch his speech inside!
MORE ABOUT Robert Downey Jr.
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Robert Downey Jr. Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Beyonce's Met Gala look sends social media into a frenzy
- 'Everybody Loves Raymond' star Brad Garrett talks costars, religion and politics
- ?American Pickers' on show's success: ?We don't see it slowing down anytime soon'
- Shonda Rhimes, Dee Rees Team for FX Drama Based on 'Warmth of Other Suns'
- Joss Whedon on Fighting With Marvel Over 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': "It Got Really, Really Unpleasant"
- Cannes: Sabine Azema Named Golden Camera Jury President
- Best of Late Night TV: President Obama's Beautiful Letterman Tribute, Every Arnold Movie in 6 Minutes (VIDEO)
- How 'Gilmore Girls' Changed My Life in the Best Way Possible
- Your Guide to TV's Biggest New Summer Shows
- Kim K Stuns in Eye-Popping, See-Through Gown at Met Gala
- Chop, Chop! Katie Holmes Gets Short New ?Do for Met Gala
- Sarah Jessica Parker Hits the Met Gala Red Carpet in Stunning Headdress
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The ...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell terri...