Robert Downey Jr. Gives Hilariously Inappropriate Intro in Globes Presentation
"I consider myself a veteran of sorts," he began on stage. "And I've made somewhat a study of this."
"I don't know if an actress can do her best work, until I've slept with her, Julianne," Downey Jr. continued, referring to nominee Julianne Moore. (She was up for 'The Kids Are All Right.')
"Told her that I was working with strange new feelings that were confusing me, Angie, only to have her blow me off half way through the shoot like it never happened, Annette," he jabbed at Angelina Jolie and Annette Bening, both nominated for the category that Bening eventually won.
But it didn't stop there. "If I could, I'd give it to all five of you, at once," he said of the award. Watch his speech inside!
MORE ABOUT Robert Downey Jr.
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Robert Downey Jr. Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ex-'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden indicted on rape charges
- Fox News should air ?The Interview,' says Jimmy Kimmel
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Theaters Cancel Screenings of 'Team America: World Police'
- It's Official: New York Fashion Week Is Leaving Lincoln Center
- 'A Little Chaos' Trailer: Kate Winslet Creates the Gardens of Versailles
- The 10 Worst Movies of 2014
- F--k Yeah! 'Team America' to Replace 'The Interview' at Texas Theater (UPDATED)
- Weekend Movies & TV: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies,' 'The Honorable Woman,' & More (VIDEO)
- Man Spends $150K to Look Like Kim K! Did It Work?
- Mel B's Husband Sounds-Off on Split Rumors
- Another Day, Another Nicki Minaj Nip Slip!
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The ...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell terri...