Robert Downey Jr. Gives Hilariously Inappropriate Intro in Globes Presentation
"I consider myself a veteran of sorts," he began on stage. "And I've made somewhat a study of this."
"I don't know if an actress can do her best work, until I've slept with her, Julianne," Downey Jr. continued, referring to nominee Julianne Moore. (She was up for 'The Kids Are All Right.')
"Told her that I was working with strange new feelings that were confusing me, Angie, only to have her blow me off half way through the shoot like it never happened, Annette," he jabbed at Angelina Jolie and Annette Bening, both nominated for the category that Bening eventually won.
But it didn't stop there. "If I could, I'd give it to all five of you, at once," he said of the award. Watch his speech inside!
MORE ABOUT Robert Downey Jr.
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Robert Downey Jr. Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Need for Speed' Screening: Aaron Paul Didn't Want to Make 'Another Video-Game Movie'
- Claire Holt Exits 'The Originals'
- 'Glee': Finn's Spirit Looms Large Over Nationals
- ?New Girl' recap: Courtroom Brown
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Kevin Hart and Jamie Foxx Join Forces for 'The Black Phantom'
- Liam Neeson Has a Very Good Reason for Not Playing James Bond
- Women Are Still Seriously Underrepresented in Hollywood, Study Finds
- Extra Scoop: Watch Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm Photobomb Tourists!
- Pic! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Spied in NYC
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell...