Robert Downey Jr. Gives Hilariously Inappropriate Intro in Globes Presentation
"I consider myself a veteran of sorts," he began on stage. "And I've made somewhat a study of this."
"I don't know if an actress can do her best work, until I've slept with her, Julianne," Downey Jr. continued, referring to nominee Julianne Moore. (She was up for 'The Kids Are All Right.')
"Told her that I was working with strange new feelings that were confusing me, Angie, only to have her blow me off half way through the shoot like it never happened, Annette," he jabbed at Angelina Jolie and Annette Bening, both nominated for the category that Bening eventually won.
But it didn't stop there. "If I could, I'd give it to all five of you, at once," he said of the award. Watch his speech inside!
MORE ABOUT Robert Downey Jr.
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Robert Downey Jr. Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Teen Choice Awards Move to Avoid UCLA Flood
- Bill Murray to Play Baloo in Disney's 'The Jungle Book'
- Winklevoss-Backed Shopping Tool Hukkster Shuts Down
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls
- The 'Birdman' Trailer Delivers a Strange, Squawky Peek at the Michael Keaton Flick (VIDEO)
- 9 Movies We Love But Can't Quite Figure Out
- Meryl Streep Is Learning the Guitar Because There's Nothing She Can't Do
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell...