Robert Downey Jr. Gives Hilariously Inappropriate Intro in Globes Presentation
"I consider myself a veteran of sorts," he began on stage. "And I've made somewhat a study of this."
"I don't know if an actress can do her best work, until I've slept with her, Julianne," Downey Jr. continued, referring to nominee Julianne Moore. (She was up for 'The Kids Are All Right.')
"Told her that I was working with strange new feelings that were confusing me, Angie, only to have her blow me off half way through the shoot like it never happened, Annette," he jabbed at Angelina Jolie and Annette Bening, both nominated for the category that Bening eventually won.
But it didn't stop there. "If I could, I'd give it to all five of you, at once," he said of the award. Watch his speech inside!
MORE ABOUT Robert Downey Jr.
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Robert Downey Jr. Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- 'Orphan Black' Boss on the Fallout From That Big Loss: "It's an Emotional Explosion"
- Johnny Depp Enjoys Stomping Faces in New 'Black Mass' Trailer (Video)
- Sting and Jimmy Fallon Put a Barbershop Quartet Spin on "Roxanne" (Video)
- 'Fantastic Four' Star Michael B. Jordan Responds to Critics of Black Johnny Storm
- See Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult on 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Set
- Good News: 'Game of Thrones' to Feature Non-Traumatizing Sex This Week
- One of Sports Illustrated's Sexiest Models in Her Hottest Poses Yet!
- Get the Look! The Latest Star Bikini and Bathing Suit Trends
- Will TLC Cancel '19 Kids and Counting' ... or Fire Josh Duggar?
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The ...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell terri...