Robert Downey Jr. Gives Hilariously Inappropriate Intro in Globes Presentation
"I consider myself a veteran of sorts," he began on stage. "And I've made somewhat a study of this."
"I don't know if an actress can do her best work, until I've slept with her, Julianne," Downey Jr. continued, referring to nominee Julianne Moore. (She was up for 'The Kids Are All Right.')
"Told her that I was working with strange new feelings that were confusing me, Angie, only to have her blow me off half way through the shoot like it never happened, Annette," he jabbed at Angelina Jolie and Annette Bening, both nominated for the category that Bening eventually won.
But it didn't stop there. "If I could, I'd give it to all five of you, at once," he said of the award. Watch his speech inside!
MORE ABOUT Robert Downey Jr.
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Robert Downey Jr. Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- Bryan Singer Accuser's Attorney: I Have Witnesses (Exclusive)
- WonderCon: 'Godzilla' Director on 'Quiet' Marketing Effort for Monster Movie
- Parvati Shallow Recaps 'Survivor': 'Tony's Baloney'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- 'The Normal Heart' Trailer: Mark Ruffalo Speaks Out (VIDEO)
- Watch the Chilling Opening Scene to Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes' (VIDEO)
- Steven Spielberg's Next Movie May Be Religious Drama 'The Kidnapping of Eduardo Mortara'
- Coachella 2014: Weekend 2 Sightings! Kendall Jenner, Vanessa Hudgens and Others!
- Prince Releases Surprise Single! Hear It Now
- Is Miley Too Sick to Finish Bangerz Tour? Here's the Latest?
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell...