January Jones and Jason Sudeikis Call It Quits
By Rebecca Macatee Posted Jan 17th 2011 06:55PM
January Jones and Jason Sudeikis have split, according to PEOPLE. The couple had been dating here and there since July, and have now finally given up on trying to make a long-distance relationship work.
"They've been on and off for a few months, and then the long distance kind of ended it," a source said. "But they could get back together. It was just hard to stay together with the distance."
Jones lives primarily in Los Angeles, where her hit show 'Mad Men' films. Sudeikis calls New York City home, where he's a regular on 'SNL.' Sadly for this cute couple, a bicoastal romance proved too difficult to maintain.
Sudeikis was married to '30 Rock' writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010. There were later rumors of Sudeikis and Jennifer Aniston being romantically linked, but Aniston's rep told Access Hollywood the two were nothing more than friends.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
MORE ABOUT January Jones
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about January Jones Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Write a Fashion Police Caption for Shania Twain
- Mary-Kate Olsen Wants to Have a Baby With Olivier Sarkozy
- Mario Lopez and Courtney Mazza Open The Sugar Factory in Las Vegas
- The Ring Is Off! Khloe Kardashian Steps Out Solo, After New Report Claims She'll ?Soon' File For Divorce
- Gisele: She's not just like you
- "12 Years a Slave," "Osage County" top SAG nominations
- 'Duck Dynasty' fam spreads holiday cheer in Afghanistan