January Jones and Jason Sudeikis Call It Quits
By Rebecca Macatee Posted Jan 17th 2011 06:55PM
January Jones and Jason Sudeikis have split, according to PEOPLE. The couple had been dating here and there since July, and have now finally given up on trying to make a long-distance relationship work.
"They've been on and off for a few months, and then the long distance kind of ended it," a source said. "But they could get back together. It was just hard to stay together with the distance."
Jones lives primarily in Los Angeles, where her hit show 'Mad Men' films. Sudeikis calls New York City home, where he's a regular on 'SNL.' Sadly for this cute couple, a bicoastal romance proved too difficult to maintain.
Sudeikis was married to '30 Rock' writer Kay Cannon from 2004 to 2010. There were later rumors of Sudeikis and Jennifer Aniston being romantically linked, but Aniston's rep told Access Hollywood the two were nothing more than friends.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
MORE ABOUT January Jones
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about January Jones Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Walking Dead's Seth Gilliam Arrested for DUI, Marijuana Possession: See Father Gabriel Stokes' Mugshot
- Robert Herjavec, Kym Johnson Explain That Shocking Kiss on Dancing With the Stars
- Jack Black, Jimmy Fallon Expertly Recreate Extreme's "More Than Words" Music Video: Watch Now!
- Kim Kardashian nearly nude at 2015 Met Gala, as is Beyonce
- Tiger Woods losing sleep over Lindsey Vonn split, father's death
- Joan Collins: Dad taught me to never trust fame
- Princess Charlotte Meets Great-Grandmother Queen Elizabeth, Gets Formally Registered at Kensington Palace
- The Met Gala's Real Hero Was This Dude Photobombing Beyoncé and Jay Z With Pizza
- Justin Bieber Says ''Selena Looked Gorgeous at the Met Ball!'' Details on the Exes' After-Party Reunion