Natalie Portman's Golden Globes Dress Gets the Most Buzz of the Night
But her Golden Globes gown choice, a Viktor & Rolf pink strapless gown with the big red rose smack in front, had fashion gurus and a great deal of the Twittersphere buzzing.
It was a sweet color. The floaty layers were adorable. Its empire waist was perfect for Portman's tiny pregnant tummy. And no one could deny she was pretty, especially as she accepted the award for Best Actress.
But some called the big red rose at the dress's bustline 'horrible.' One said it might make her cry. "Natalie Portman looked so glowing and gorgeous. Somehow though her dress reminded me of a Valentine's Day chocolate box," tweeted one watcher.
Others loved it and said the rose was endearing and lovely. "I like it. It's different and doesn't play it safe," said @sunkistdaisy when we took a quick poll.
Accessorized with a bright-red bag and red high-heel shoes (be careful, you are with child!), her look definitely gets our vote for the riskiest look of all those on the carpet.
Get more at StyleList.
MORE ABOUT Natalie Portman
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Natalie Portman Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bartha Engaged: Hangover Wife Sasha Barrese Shares Her Congratulations
- Malin Akerman on Her Post-Baby Body: I Have Cellulite on My Butt, Stomach
- Kellie Pickler Wins Dancing With the Stars!
- Who Won Dancing With The Stars?
- Drew Barrymore Lists $7.5 Million California Home She Married In — Take A Peek Inside!
- Jodi Arias: Judge Lifts Media Ban, Murderer Says She ‘Would Be Doing Everyone A Favor’ If She Died
- When Instagram gets you in trouble: Miranda Kerr slammed for being 'disrespectful' to husband Orlando Bloom
- The Talented and Charming Brad Pitt
- Brad Pitt: I was on drugs during marriage to Jennifer Aniston
- Olivia Wilde, Bono and Richard Branson Join Matt Damon's Toilet Strike—Watch Now!
- Josh Holloway in Star Wars 7? He "Would Love" To Play Han Solo!
- Selena Gomez Goes "Dark" for New Murder Movie: "It's a Side You've Never Seen of Her"
Ever since his hosting stint at last year's sort-of ...
It's almost 2012, which -- depending on your level of ...