Natalie Portman's Golden Globes Dress Gets the Most Buzz of the Night
But her Golden Globes gown choice, a Viktor & Rolf pink strapless gown with the big red rose smack in front, had fashion gurus and a great deal of the Twittersphere buzzing.
It was a sweet color. The floaty layers were adorable. Its empire waist was perfect for Portman's tiny pregnant tummy. And no one could deny she was pretty, especially as she accepted the award for Best Actress.
But some called the big red rose at the dress's bustline 'horrible.' One said it might make her cry. "Natalie Portman looked so glowing and gorgeous. Somehow though her dress reminded me of a Valentine's Day chocolate box," tweeted one watcher.
Others loved it and said the rose was endearing and lovely. "I like it. It's different and doesn't play it safe," said @sunkistdaisy when we took a quick poll.
Accessorized with a bright-red bag and red high-heel shoes (be careful, you are with child!), her look definitely gets our vote for the riskiest look of all those on the carpet.
Get more at StyleList.
MORE ABOUT Natalie Portman
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Natalie Portman Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 7 Cast Revealed: NeNe Leakes and Entire Cast Returning, Plus Two More!
- Pat O'Brien Recalls the Time Angelina Jolie Was "Really Horny" Looking For a Random Guy In an Elevator
- ALS Patient Anthony Carbajal Accepts the Ice Bucket Challenge in Emotional Video: Watch Here
- Peek-A-Boob! Bruce Jenner Debuts Shocking New Chest Features ? See The TRANSformation!
- Together Again! Antonio Banderas & Melanie Griffith Reunite In ?Automata' Trailer ? Watch It!
- 'Scooby-Doo's' Daphne goes from size 2 to size 8
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- Editors' Obsessions: St. Tropez Express Self Tanner, Pretty Lipstick Cases & More
- Kristen Stewart and Nicholas Hoult Complete ''F--king Real'' Ice Bucket Challenge Together With ''Dirty Bath Water''—Watch!
- Cara Delevingne Smooches Rita Ora, Eric Decker Makes Out With His Wife and More Celebs Locking Lips—See the Steamy Pics!
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell...