'Octo-mom' Nadya Suleman Allegedly Stars in Adult Fetish Video, 'Whips Grown Man in Diaper'
By Rebecca Macatee Posted Jan 17th 2011 08:04PM
TMZ reports that the 35-year-old mother of fourteen (including the infamous octuplets born in January, 2009) is the star of a fetish video, "in which she whips a grown man wearing a baby diaper and a bonnet."
The video was shot recently in her Los Angeles home, and features Suleman dressed in a black corset. TMZ reports the video is being shopped for sale. and both Suleman and her costar have signed the release allowing it to be sold.
Earlier this month Suleman's fertility specialist, Dr. Michael Kamrava, was accused of "gross negligence" by the California Medical Board. Kamrava is in danger of losing his medical license, and this January 27 will mark the verdict as to whether his license is suspended or completely revoked. It was Kamrava who implanted the 'Octo-mom' with 12 embryos, which led to her giving birth to octuplets.
Suleman recently confessed to having a 'baby addiction' and money management problems on her appearance on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show.'
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dan Stevens to Play the Beast Alongside Emma Watson in Disney's Live-Action Beauty and the Beast
- Madonna Rebel Heart Album Review: A Regal, Star-Studded Set
- Tiffani Thiessen Teaches Elizabeth Berkley How to Cook in Sweet Saved By the Bell Reunion
- Glen Campbell's two oldest children fighting wife for control of affairs
- Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran dumps him after learning he's a dad
- Bruce Jenner told daughters about transition in front of cameras, report says
- This YouTube Star Can Sing "Uptown Funk" Beginning to End Using Family Guy Voices—Watch Now!
- Seinfeld Reunion! Jerry Seinfeld, Jason Alexander and Michael Richards Lunching for a Good Cause Makes Us Yearn for the Past
- A Talking Girlfriend Pillow Has Been Created and It's Even Creepier Than You Think