'Octo-mom' Nadya Suleman Allegedly Stars in Adult Fetish Video, 'Whips Grown Man in Diaper'
By Rebecca Macatee Posted Jan 17th 2011 08:04PM
TMZ reports that the 35-year-old mother of fourteen (including the infamous octuplets born in January, 2009) is the star of a fetish video, "in which she whips a grown man wearing a baby diaper and a bonnet."
The video was shot recently in her Los Angeles home, and features Suleman dressed in a black corset. TMZ reports the video is being shopped for sale. and both Suleman and her costar have signed the release allowing it to be sold.
Earlier this month Suleman's fertility specialist, Dr. Michael Kamrava, was accused of "gross negligence" by the California Medical Board. Kamrava is in danger of losing his medical license, and this January 27 will mark the verdict as to whether his license is suspended or completely revoked. It was Kamrava who implanted the 'Octo-mom' with 12 embryos, which led to her giving birth to octuplets.
Suleman recently confessed to having a 'baby addiction' and money management problems on her appearance on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show.'
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Christina Aguilera Poses Nude While Pregnant; Kim Kardashian Shares Nearly Naked Instagram: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Zoe Saldana Defends Crossroads Costar Britney Spears After Auto-Tune Controversy: She's "an Abundance" of Good Energy
- Justin Bieber Celebrates Riccardo Tisci's Birthday With Kim Kardashian, Kendall Jenner -- See the Pics!
- The TRANSformation Continues! Bruce Jenner Debuts Shocking New Hairdo
- Michael Strahan & Nicole Murphy Call It Quits ? End Their Five-Year Engagement
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really