Robert Pattinson Goes Red at the Golden Globes
E! Online reports that when asked why his normally brown hair was red, he said, "I had to keep switching it between two movies." The two movies being 'The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn' and 'Water for Elephants.'
He added with a smile, "I thought it was a nice change."
Summit Entertainment recently released the first still from the upcoming 'Twilight' movie, and it looks like Edward (Pattinson) and Bella (Kristen Stewart) are in bed, sharing what we can only assume is some post-nuptial bliss.
'Breaking Dawn' ups the ante on the series' sex and violence, and Twihards are curious about how far the film will go in its depiction of both.
'Breaking Dawn' is directed by Academy Award winner Bill Condon. Taylor Lautner also stars, along with Billy Burke as Charlie Swan. Returning members of the Cullen family include Peter Facinelli as Carlisle, Elizabeth Reaser as Esme, Jackson Rathbone as Jasper, Nikki Reed as Rosalie, Ashley Greene as Alice and Kellan Lutz as Emmett.
MORE ABOUT Robert Pattinson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Robert Pattinson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bella Hadid Shares Goofy Pic of New Boyfriend The Weeknd, Sis Gigi Hadid: "My Hearts"
- Giuliana Rancic Hits the Gym, Bonds With Hubby Bill and Son Duke Amid Replacement News: Pics
- Khloe Kardashian Reveals She's Lost 35 Pounds on Fitness Kick
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- Rihanna Shines Bright While Wearing Yellow Bikini and Flashy Jewelry on Vacation—See the Sexy Pic!
- Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig and the Ghostbusters Cast Surprise Patients at Boston Children's Hospital
- Kate Middleton Is Officially an Advanced Scuba Diver, Can Now Swim 98 Feet Underwater With Prince William
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Meryl Streep, Uggie the Dog? The ...
Good news, Uggie fans! The scene-stealing Jack Russell terri...