Debbie Gibson Credits Boyfriend for Her Beach Body
By Rob Shuter Posted Jan 19th 2011 10:57AM
"I did my man's BTL diet, which stands for Better Than Lipo," Debbie tells me about how her boyfriend, Dr. Rutledge Taylor, helped her get the body she always wanted. "It taught me to be mindful of what I eat and why and focuses on limiting sugar intake while eating lots of healthy fats and protein and veggies."
And the weight just fell off, she says. "I've worked out and danced my entire life but often all that hard work's been covered up by layers of fat. The way we eat is the most important thing for weight loss and weight maintenance."
And if her new guy doesn't sound perfect enough, Debbie tells me the song they wrote together, 'Rise,' from his new documentary '3 Billion and Counting,' has been short-listed as a contender for an Academy Award nomination.
Does this guy have a brother?
Watch the Making of the Song 'Rise':
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Nicki Minaj Posts Cheeky NSFW 'Anaconda' Album Cover!
- Gossip Girl: Look Who Is Doing the Walk of 'Fame-Shame'
- Susan Sarandon's Shocking Drug Revelations (Hint, It's Not Pot This Time)
- Taylor Swift's Workout Buddy Model Karlie Kloss Reveals Her Workout Routine and Tips -- Find Out How She Stays Toned!
- Beyonce "Killed It" With Fifty Shades of Grey "Crazy In Love" Remake, Producer Boots Says
- Chelsea Clinton Celebrates Chic Baby Shower With Mom Hillary Clinton and Friends