Debbie Gibson Credits Boyfriend for Her Beach Body
By Rob Shuter Posted Jan 19th 2011 10:57AM
"I did my man's BTL diet, which stands for Better Than Lipo," Debbie tells me about how her boyfriend, Dr. Rutledge Taylor, helped her get the body she always wanted. "It taught me to be mindful of what I eat and why and focuses on limiting sugar intake while eating lots of healthy fats and protein and veggies."
And the weight just fell off, she says. "I've worked out and danced my entire life but often all that hard work's been covered up by layers of fat. The way we eat is the most important thing for weight loss and weight maintenance."
And if her new guy doesn't sound perfect enough, Debbie tells me the song they wrote together, 'Rise,' from his new documentary '3 Billion and Counting,' has been short-listed as a contender for an Academy Award nomination.
Does this guy have a brother?
Watch the Making of the Song 'Rise':
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist