Owen Wilson Names New Baby Robert Ford
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 19th 2011 02:15PM
Robert Ford may be best known as the name of Jesse James' outlaw assassin, but the moniker may be getting an image makeover thanks to Owen Wilson.
Wilson, whose girlfriend, Jade Duell, gave birth to the baby boy last week in Hawaii, surprised fans with news of both their relationship and the pregnancy a short time before their bundle of joy was born. Regarding his secrecy, a source close to the actor says, "Owen has had many girlfriends under the radar who no one knew about. He may have dated high-profile women like actress Kate Hudson and musician Sheryl Crow, but that is not the norm for him. He likes regular people."
While it was originally reported by some media outlets that the couple had chosen the name Ford Linton for their little one, PEOPLE confirms that the Butterscotch Stallion's baby does indeed bear the name Robert Ford.
Wilson, who currently stars in 'Little Fockers,' has not provided a reasoning behind his baby naming decision, but it's far from the craziest baby name in Hollywood.
For our part, we're just guessing Wilson is a Casey Affleck fan.
Michael Douglas chats with his daughter Carys on the way to school in New York on January 19th.
MORE ABOUT Owen Wilson
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Owen Wilson Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Pregnant celebs without the shy gene
- Orlando Bloom, Miranda Kerr dating former spouses?
- Tara Reid releases 'Sharknado'-inspired perfume. No, really
- Bill Murray to Play Baloo in Disney's 'The Jungle Book'
- Winklevoss-Backed Shopping Tool Hukkster Shuts Down
- 'Walking Dead' Actress Urges Help for Refugee Kids: One Could Be 'Next Nelson Mandela' (Video)
- Lee Pace names the sex scene he's rewound? a lot
- Stephen Colbert gives heartfelt advice (no, really) to teenage girls
- The 'Birdman' Trailer Delivers a Strange, Squawky Peek at the Michael Keaton Flick (VIDEO)
- 9 Movies We Love But Can't Quite Figure Out
- Meryl Streep Is Learning the Guitar Because There's Nothing She Can't Do