Holly Madison: When I Was With Hef, I 'Expected' Jokes About Age
By Denise Warner Posted Jan 20th 2011 06:00PM
'Holly's World' star Holly Madison wasn't ever bothered by the jabs about her dating a much older man.
"I expected those kind of jokes," she tells PopEater of dating Hugh Hefner. "Anyone who gets into that situation knows that jokes like that are going to happen." Watch Our Chat With Holly Inside!
Madison and Hefner, of course, are no longer dating. The Playboy mogul recently became engaged to Crystal Harris -- Madison's successor as number one girlfriend. And when Madison heard the news, she went to the mansion to confront the couple.
"It was definitely an awkward situation," Madison explains of the meeting, but she wanted to get her reaction on camera.
"I have a lot of different feelings about it," she adds. "I'm protective of Hef and I want him to make good decisions."
As if finding out that your ex is engaged wasn't enough, the former 'Girls Next Door' starlet had to endure being told to lose weight for her Las Vegas burlesque act, 'Peep Show,' -- but she let those criticisms go, too.
"I'm all for getting healthier," she says. "I don't think my body wants to lose a lot of weight."
The second season of 'Holly's World premieres on Sunday at 10:30PM on E!
MORE ABOUT Holly Madison
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Holly Madison Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion Recap: Lisa Vanderpump, Brandi Glanville Butt Heads in Part 1
- Behati Prinsloo Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction, Flashes Her Bare Butt ? See the Photo!
- Tracy Morgan Still Using Cane to Walk Almost Year After Tragic Car Accident ? See the Recent Pic
- Paula Patton on 'becoming an adult' after Robin Thicke split
- Singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell hospitalized in Los Angeles
- Russell Crowe: Michael Jackson prank called me for three years
- The Flash Boss Breaks Down Everything We Just Learned About Harrison Wells...and Eobard Thawne?!
- Beyoncé Shows Off Legs for Days in Sexy Purple Skirt While Making Surprise Appearance at Chanel Fashion Show
- Joni Mitchell Rushed to Hospital After Falling Ill at Los Angeles Home: Report