Adorable Father and Daughter Perform Internet Sensation 'Home' on 'Ellen'
Ellen DeGeneres has kept the hits coming as of late, from showcasing the talents of YouTube sensation Greyson Chance to her brief stint on 'American Idol,' but Ellen's guests today may be some of her cutest work yet.
Two weeks after video of California-based single dad and college student Jorge Narvaez and his daughter, Alexa, performing Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros' 'Home' hit the web, Ellen invited the duo on the show to sing.
After their performance, Ellen presented 6-year-old Alexa with dozens of gifts, but the adorable little girl was more interested in giving audience members hugs than playing with her new toys. See the song and compare it to the duo's original version after the jump.
Compare with Jorge and Alexa's original version:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Gerard Depardieu says he can drink 12-14 bottles of wine a day
- ?Friday Night Lights' director says his son won't be playing football
- Billy Crystal and Jimmy Fallon reminisce about Robin Williams
- Video: Melissa Rivers Shares the President's Touching Message About Joan
- Is Rosie O'Donnell Calling It Quits on 'The View'?
- Nicole Kidman Delivers Eulogy at Dad Antony's Funeral: He Helped Me Through Tom Cruise Split, Was "On a Plane Hours After" Divorce
- Sheryl Underwood Reveals Why She Turned Down The Queens of Comedy on The Talk
- Survivor Recap: Look Back at 28 Seasons of Blindsides and Crazy Moments