Adorable Father and Daughter Perform Internet Sensation 'Home' on 'Ellen'
Ellen DeGeneres has kept the hits coming as of late, from showcasing the talents of YouTube sensation Greyson Chance to her brief stint on 'American Idol,' but Ellen's guests today may be some of her cutest work yet.
Two weeks after video of California-based single dad and college student Jorge Narvaez and his daughter, Alexa, performing Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros' 'Home' hit the web, Ellen invited the duo on the show to sing.
After their performance, Ellen presented 6-year-old Alexa with dozens of gifts, but the adorable little girl was more interested in giving audience members hugs than playing with her new toys. See the song and compare it to the duo's original version after the jump.
Compare with Jorge and Alexa's original version:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Scooby-Doo's' Daphne goes from size 2 to size 8
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- Extra Scoop: Pamela Anderson Rants Against ALS Ice-Bucket Challenge
- Gossip Girl: Was Lindsay Lohan's Credit Card Declined at a Club?
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Great Shoes from Nine West!
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Living Apart, Marriage on the Rocks; How Ciara Discovered Future Was Cheating: Top 5 Stories
- Iggy Azalea Announced As Headliner at the SLS Las Vegas Grand Opening Party
- Kristen Stewart, Nicholas Hoult Complete ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With "Dirty Bath Water"