Nicki Minaj Shows Her Bright Style
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jan 20th 2011 05:32PM
Her ever-changing hair color and fantastically patterned outfits in highlighter shades have a tendency to cause quite a stir. Her arrival at BBC Radio 1 in London was no exception.
The rapper took her entrance to the studio as an opportunity to debut pink, cotton candy-looking hair and an '80s inspired jumpsuit.
The highlight of this ensemble is Minaj's accessories: huge purple hoop earrings and a giant kitty princess necklace.
Subtract each piece from the outfit and you might think you were playing in Suri Cruise's dress up closet, but put it all together and you're a rockstar.
Hit or Miss Fashion?
David Hasselhoff has quite the look going on as he wears a flower of Scotland kilt in Glasgow for the Britains Got Talent Auditions.
Hit or Miss Fashion
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
- Break Time: Is Sofia Vergara losing her curves?
- Kim Kardashian criticized for donating just 10 percent of ?charity auction' to typhoon victims
- Gym, Tan, Pokey? ?Jersey Shore' star's grand jury ?Situation'
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music' live blog: Join in!
- Idris Elba on Playing Mandela: ?Opened Up My Mind to the Power of What We Can Do'
- South African Icon Nelson Mandela Dead at 95, Celebs React
- Extra Scoop: Kate Middleton and Prince William at ?Mandela' Premiere the Day He Dies