Orlando Bloom Takes Night Off From Diaper Duty
By Amber James Posted Jan 20th 2011 02:24PM
Orlando Bloom was out celebrating the arrival of his little bundle of joy with his guy friends at Katsuya in Brentwood, Calif. The new dad took a night off from parenting duties to spend some quality time with his friends and toast the new little guy in his life. They ordered black cod, yellow tail sashimi with jalepeno and rounds of sake. Bloom and wife Miranda Kerr welcomed their healthy baby boy, Flynn Bloom, on Jan. 6, 2011. Read more celebrity sightings. >>
► Stephanie Pratt recently stopped into Manhattan's glamorous Pierre Michel Salon for the first time for a blowout with star stylist Gilda before heading off to the grand opening party for Tampa's Hard Rock Café. "She loved it there and says she couldn't wait to come back," sources tell PopEater. In fact, she did – just days later for another blowout with Gilda.
► Danielle Staub spotted shopping at the Grove in Los Angeles.
► Broadway couple Orfeh and Andy Karl celebrated their 10th anniversary at Buddakan in New York.
► 'Jersey Shore' star Sammi Sweetheart had a girls night and dined at Rare in Manhattan.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Filed under:
- Orlando Bloom
MORE ABOUT Orlando Bloom
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Orlando Bloom Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Snoop Dogg: I smoked weed 'in the bathroom' at the White House
- 'Cheers' star Rhea Perlman will play Danny's mom on 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Downton Abbey' cast give some hints on Season 5
- Box-Office Slump: Hollywood Facing Worst Summer in Eight Years
- 'Arrow' Bosses Reveal Season 3 Secrets: New Romances, Dark Arcs and Big Surprises
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Set to Marry ? Onscreen
- Batman at 75: DC Comics co-publisher discusses the Dark Knight's future
- You can't donate to Jon Stewart's CNN Kickstarter, but you can laugh at it
- Best of Late Night TV: John Stamos' New 'Manny' Service, Dwayne Johnson's Thigh Workout, Ricky Gervais' Marriage Apathy (VIDEO)
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True