Sandra Bullock Not Blindsided by Jesse James' Engagement
By Jo Piazza Posted Jan 20th 2011 03:21PM
While the rest of America shook their heads in surprise at the swift engagement between Jesse James and his girlfriend of six months, Kat Von D, one woman took it all in stride: Jesse's ex, Sandra Bullock.
Sources close to Sandy tell PopEater that she was given a heads up that this would come out this week and that while she isn't exactly jumping for joy, she has accepted that Jesse is moving on with his life with Kat. Sandra's biggest priority right now is her adopted son, Louis, and she isn't planning to let anything get her off course from being the best mom she can be.
"It may seem like only yesterday that Jesse and Sandra split, but for her, life has changed so much that it seems like ages ago," our source tells us.
While Sandra and Jesse aren't exactly close friends, they do have ways to keep information flowing between the two of them, and our source says that Jesse knew he needed to let Sandra know that things between him and Kat were serious.
"Sandra knew it was coming, and she was ready," our source says.
It does seem like tattoo queen Kat is a much better match for bad boy Jesse James than the buttoned-up Academy Award winner was. Jesse reiterated that sentiment in a statement about his future wife: "2010 was actually the best year of my life because I fell in love with my best friend," he said.
MORE ABOUT Sandra Bullock
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Sandra Bullock Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'The Bachelorette' recap: Andi says 'Yes!' in dramatic season finale
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Kiefer Sutherland's Rep Responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s '24' Claims
- 'The Bachelorette' Finale Recap: Andi Dorfman Gets Engaged
- Kathy Griffin Re-Signs With WME After Four Months at CAA (Exclusive)
- ?The Bachelorette' season finale: And the ?winner' is?
- ?The Hobbit' Comic-Con panel is now online: The top 5 highlights
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- The 'Batkid Begins' Trailer Will Make You Shed a Tear or Two (VIDEO)
- Chris Pratt, Zoe Saldana, and Dave Bautista Get Weird in Our 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Unscripted (VIDEO)
- Norman Reedus Breaks Down Daryl and Beth's Relationship on 'The Walking Dead'