'Fairly Legal' Star Sarah Shahi Has a Crush on Danny DeVito
By Denise Warner Posted Jan 20th 2011 05:45PM
"I had a crush on Danny DeVito ever since I saw him in 'Taxi,' which I know is the weirdest thing in the world to say," Shahi tells PopEater.
The actress also chats with us about her new show 'Fairly Legal.'
On 'Legal,' which the star describes as "'Law & Order' meets 'Sex and the City,'" Sarah plays Kate Reed a legal mediator who works for her stepmother and is still tangled with her soon-to-be ex-husband.
"There's really great character dynamic on the show," she explains.
But Shahi wants to make it clear it's not the same old procedural. "It's like the anti-law law show."
Besides loving the role she plays, Shahi reveals another benefit of starring on the series: the fashion.
"I did love the clothes. We were very designer heavy. She's the anti-lawyer, I didn't want her to look corporate and business like. I wanted her to wear more outfits and look thrown together," she explains of the wardrobe. "It was a lot of Alexander Wang, Phillip Lim, Thakoon, Dries Van Noten, Helmut Lang ... [just] young, great, hip designers."
'Fairly Legal' premieres tonight on USA at 10PM.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Spoiler Alert: Find Out Who Won Dancing With the Stars!
- American Idol's Allison Iraheta Is Married: Report
- Brad Pitt Talks Drug Use, Says He Had an "Epiphany" 10 Years Ago; Robert Pattinson Moves Out of Kristen Stewart's Home: Today's Top Stories
- Nikki Sixx Takes Another Shot At Kim Kardashian's Insensitivity During Oklahoma Tornado
- Talk About A Transformation! Sharon Stone Goes From Makeup-Free To Red Hot Bombshell At Cannes
- 'Dancing With the Stars' crowns a new champion
- No background check done on Michael Jackson's doctor, lawyer says
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video