Al Pacino's Wild Transformation
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jan 21st 2011 02:00PM
Getting into character must be an easy feat for Al Pacino. Arguably one of the greatest actors ever, Pacino is no stranger to leaving his own personality behind to take on the characters he has so famously portrayed. Characters like Michael Corleone from 'The Godfather' and his recent portrayal of Dr. Jack Kevorkian in the TV movie 'You Don't Know Jack,' which won him the Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actor in a Mini-Series or TV Motion Picture, allow this Bronx, N.Y., native to transform from the nice guy we all imagine he is into characters that are unforgettable.
Pacino is seen here dressed as Don Quixote for the upcoming film 'Jack and Jill.' It's hard to believe just last week he was looking dapper for the Golden Globes. He is almost unrecognizable with a handlebar mustache and stark gray hair.
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Radio host in trouble for killing rabbit on air
- From 'Wonder Woman' Love Interest to Jilted Ex: A Guide to Steve Trevor
- James Schamus' Symbolic Exchange Pacts With China's Meridian Entertainment
- Echosmith's Sydney Sierota Lands Modeling Contract
- Will the Next 'Transformers' Movie Be a Prequel?
- Tilda Swinton May Star in 'Doctor Strange' Opposite Benedict Cumberbatch
- Val Chmerkovskiy Chats 'DWTS' Win While Teaching Us Some Moves