Al Pacino's Wild Transformation
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jan 21st 2011 02:00PM
Getting into character must be an easy feat for Al Pacino. Arguably one of the greatest actors ever, Pacino is no stranger to leaving his own personality behind to take on the characters he has so famously portrayed. Characters like Michael Corleone from 'The Godfather' and his recent portrayal of Dr. Jack Kevorkian in the TV movie 'You Don't Know Jack,' which won him the Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actor in a Mini-Series or TV Motion Picture, allow this Bronx, N.Y., native to transform from the nice guy we all imagine he is into characters that are unforgettable.
Pacino is seen here dressed as Don Quixote for the upcoming film 'Jack and Jill.' It's hard to believe just last week he was looking dapper for the Golden Globes. He is almost unrecognizable with a handlebar mustache and stark gray hair.
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Carrie Underwood welcomes first child with husband Mike Fisher
- Jon Stewart kicks WWE's Seth Rollins where it hurts
- Brown family reportedly filming reality show amid Bobbi Kristina tragedy
- CNN Poaches Top Political Correspondent from ABC News in Preparation for 2016 Election
- 'Empire': Watch Jamal Stand Up to Lucious (Exclusive Video)
- Cannes 2015: Cinefondation Atelier Selection Announced
- 'Magnificent Seven' Remake Underway With Ethan Hawke, Denzel Washington and Chris Pratt
- The Dowager Countess Is Leaving 'Downton Abbey'
- Best of Late Night TV: Ryan Reynolds Plays 'Egg Russian Roulette,' Cate Blanchett Finally Explains '#SuckIt' (VIDEO)