Ivanka Trump Expecting First Child
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 21st 2011 01:35PM
The model-turned-entrepreneur announced the good news on her Twitter this morning.
"I have been wanting to share some amazing news with you all for some time... I'm pregnant! Jared and I couldn't be more excited," she wrote.
Trump, 29, married the 30-year-old media mogul in 2009 after dating for two years.
Kushner says of impending parenthood, "We're very excited."
Prior to the ceremony, Trump converted to Judaism for Kushner, the son of Orthodox parents.
This will be the first child for both Trump and Kushner. The baby will be the third grandchild for Ivanka's father, Donald, whose son, Donald Jr. has two children with wife Vanessa.
The 'Apprentice' host tells Gossip Cop, "I am very happy for Ivanka and Jared. They are wonderful young people!"
Amy Adams hits the swings with her new baby Aviana at a park in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessa Duggar Shares Photos of Jill Duggar's "Sweet Family" With Baby Israel, Hubby Derick Dillard
- Bruce Jenner's Mom, Esther: His Diane Sawyer Interview Was "Educational, I Hope to Get More Education"
- White House Correspondents' Dinner 2015: Cecily Strong and President Obama's 10 Best Jokes
- Joss Whedon "Can't Try to Replicate the Success" of The Avengers With Avengers: Age of Ultron—Watch Now!
- Barack Obama Brings Key & Peele "Anger Translator" Onstage at White House Correspondents Dinner!
- Zac Efron Enjoys PDA-Filled Karaoke Night With Girlfriend Sami Miró: "They Were Lovey All Night"