Ivanka Trump Expecting First Child
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 21st 2011 01:35PM
The model-turned-entrepreneur announced the good news on her Twitter this morning.
"I have been wanting to share some amazing news with you all for some time... I'm pregnant! Jared and I couldn't be more excited," she wrote.
Trump, 29, married the 30-year-old media mogul in 2009 after dating for two years.
Kushner says of impending parenthood, "We're very excited."
Prior to the ceremony, Trump converted to Judaism for Kushner, the son of Orthodox parents.
This will be the first child for both Trump and Kushner. The baby will be the third grandchild for Ivanka's father, Donald, whose son, Donald Jr. has two children with wife Vanessa.
The 'Apprentice' host tells Gossip Cop, "I am very happy for Ivanka and Jared. They are wonderful young people!"
Amy Adams hits the swings with her new baby Aviana at a park in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Caitlyn Jenner Wants to Be Treated Like a "Normal Woman" By a Man: Watch the I Am Cait Clip
- Darryl Dawkins Dead: NBA Legend Reportedly Dies at 58
- Kanye West's Lookalike Daughter North West Enjoys Sun-Filled Vacation With Cousins Penelope and Mason Disick: See the Adorable Photos
- Lady Antebellum taking a break after current tour
- Christina Milian's newborn nephew dies
- Joe Brown reportedly begins 5-day jail term for contempt of court
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Win $440,000 Settlement After Filing Lawsuit Over Leaked Proposal Video
- Kelly Clarkson Makes Dreams Come True for Fan With Down Syndrome: See Pics and Video From Their Heartwarming Meet and Greet!
- Ashlee Simpson Steps Out With Husband Evan Ross for First Time Since Giving Birth, Rocks Black Dress and Red Lips: Pics!