Ivanka Trump Expecting First Child
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 21st 2011 01:35PM
The model-turned-entrepreneur announced the good news on her Twitter this morning.
"I have been wanting to share some amazing news with you all for some time... I'm pregnant! Jared and I couldn't be more excited," she wrote.
Trump, 29, married the 30-year-old media mogul in 2009 after dating for two years.
Kushner says of impending parenthood, "We're very excited."
Prior to the ceremony, Trump converted to Judaism for Kushner, the son of Orthodox parents.
This will be the first child for both Trump and Kushner. The baby will be the third grandchild for Ivanka's father, Donald, whose son, Donald Jr. has two children with wife Vanessa.
The 'Apprentice' host tells Gossip Cop, "I am very happy for Ivanka and Jared. They are wonderful young people!"
Amy Adams hits the swings with her new baby Aviana at a park in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tim McGraw: Fan Altercation in Atlanta Was "an Unfortunate Situation"
- The Simpsons Marathon: FXX to Air Every Episode in Chronological Order
- Auschwitz Selfie Teen Breanna Mitchell Defends Picture: "I Don't Think I Would Do Anything Different"
- Reality Showdown! Producers Now Deciding Between Fan-Favorite ?Bachelorette' Alum Arie Luyendyk Jr. And Andi Dorfman Cast-Off Chris Soules In Next Bachelor Casting
- Marriage Rocks! Courtney Bingham & Nikki Sixx Feathering Their Nest For Baby
- Rock Of Love: Newlyweds Courtney Bingham & Nikki Sixx Ready For Baby ? Exclusive Interview
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kate Hudson Looks Like a '90s Nightclub Dancer—See Her Hot Throwback Look!
- Zoe Saldana's Guardians of the Galaxy Problem: My Husband Marco Perego Didn't Like Hugging Me!
- The Rock Gave Us His Ultimate Pep Talk (and Said He Could Kick Arnold Schwarzenegger's Ass)