Ivanka Trump Expecting First Child
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 21st 2011 01:35PM
The model-turned-entrepreneur announced the good news on her Twitter this morning.
"I have been wanting to share some amazing news with you all for some time... I'm pregnant! Jared and I couldn't be more excited," she wrote.
Trump, 29, married the 30-year-old media mogul in 2009 after dating for two years.
Kushner says of impending parenthood, "We're very excited."
Prior to the ceremony, Trump converted to Judaism for Kushner, the son of Orthodox parents.
This will be the first child for both Trump and Kushner. The baby will be the third grandchild for Ivanka's father, Donald, whose son, Donald Jr. has two children with wife Vanessa.
The 'Apprentice' host tells Gossip Cop, "I am very happy for Ivanka and Jared. They are wonderful young people!"
Amy Adams hits the swings with her new baby Aviana at a park in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Couple Leaves Waiter a $100 Tip for Bad Service; See George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin's First Wedding Photo: Top 5 Stories
- Ben Affleck Goes Full Frontal in Gone Girl, Jokes His Penis "Looks Better in 3-D!"
- Sofia Vergara, Joe Manganiello Go On Double Date With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Tatum -- See the Hot Pics!
- No R-E-S-P-E-C-T! Aretha Franklin Lets It All? Hang Out After David Letterman Taping – See The Pictures!
- Tracy Morgan Fights Back, ?Can't Believe' Wal-Mart Is Blaming Him For Deadly Car Accident
- Anne Hathaway: Fame messed me up
- Taylor Swift applauds Emma Watson's speech on feminism
- FOX411's pic of the day