Rob Kardashian Offered $45K for Playgirl Shoot
By Kelly Fisher Posted Jan 21st 2011 06:00AM
Playgirl has reportedly offered Rob Kardashian $45,000 to pose nude for the magazine, and even help him get into tip-top shape as well, according to E! News.
Why did the magazine ask the sole Kardashian brother instead of sister Kourtney's longtime boyfriend, Scott Disick?
"While most people assumed we'd be interested in Scott, my interest actually lies in the adorable Rob Kardashian," Playgirl rep Daniel Nardicio said. "Rob is a perfect example of the classic Playgirl model, and we'd be proud to have him join the ranks of other quasi-celebs to strip for Playgirl."
As for getting buffed up, Nardicio said she'll make sure Kardashian is in good shape before he strips down.
"I'd bring him to NYC to work with my trainer for a few weeks though, as he looks like he could use a few weeks prep before the shoot," she said.
Kardashian is currently working on his music career while living with sister Khloe and brother-in-law Lamar Odom as they film their new E! reality show, 'Khloe & Lamar.' No word on whether he is considering the racy magazine's offer.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Zach Sobiech Dies: Clouds Singer, 18, Leaves Inspirational Video Behind
- President Obama's High School Prom Photo Surfaces
- Lauren Conrad Gets Bangs -- Are They Real?
- Lindsay Lohan Invites Drug Dealer To Visit Her In Rehab!
- D’oh! Man Plotting Murder Inadvertently Dials 911, Charged With First-Degree Murder
- Brad Pitt Surprises At World War Z Screening In NJ
- Cannes street style
- Documentary exploring history of Second Amendment features Ted Nugent, Ice-T
- 'Hangover Part III' review: It is somehow even worse than the second