Christina Aguilera to Perform National Anthem at Superbowl
Update: Christina Aguilera flubbed the lyrics to the National Athem at the Super Bowl.
The Superbowl is about to get "dirrty."
Christina Aguilera is set to perform the National Anthem at the upcoming Super Bowl in Texas on February 6th. The five-time Grammy winner performed as part of the Super Bowl Halftime show in 2000 alongside Enrique Iglesias and Phil Collins, but this will be her first time singing "The Star Spangled Banner" for the big game.
Carrie Underwood performed the National Anthem at the 2010 Super Bowl, preceded by Jennifer Hudson in 2009. The Black Eyed Peas will perform the Super Bowl Halftime show this year as the Pittsburgh Steelers take on the Green Bay Packers.
Since Aguilera's divorce with music executive Jordan Bratman, her husband of five years, the diva has entered into a relationship with 'Burlesque' set assistant Matt Rutler. Aguilera, 30, says raising her three-year-old son Max is her top priority right now, but that hasn't stopped the 'Beautiful' singer from having a good time.
Aguilera was allegedly "wasted" at Jeremy Renner's birthday party, an event to which she was never invited in the first place. Renner's reps said the singer "was enjoying herself" but noted that contrary to reports, the singer was never passed out in his bed.
MORE ABOUT Christina Aguilera
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Aguilera Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence 'screamed' when she met Kim Kardashian
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Jesse Ventura refuses to see 'American Sniper,' says Chris Kyle is no hero
- Human Ken Doll 2.0! Man Pays Over $265K to Reinvent Himself with Plastic Surgery
- Bruce Jenner Spotted Pouting in Public, and New Details About His Supposed Docu-Series
- Aww! Christina Aguilera Describes Son Max's Brotherly Love for Baby Summer