Christina Aguilera to Perform National Anthem at Superbowl
Update: Christina Aguilera flubbed the lyrics to the National Athem at the Super Bowl.
The Superbowl is about to get "dirrty."
Christina Aguilera is set to perform the National Anthem at the upcoming Super Bowl in Texas on February 6th. The five-time Grammy winner performed as part of the Super Bowl Halftime show in 2000 alongside Enrique Iglesias and Phil Collins, but this will be her first time singing "The Star Spangled Banner" for the big game.
Carrie Underwood performed the National Anthem at the 2010 Super Bowl, preceded by Jennifer Hudson in 2009. The Black Eyed Peas will perform the Super Bowl Halftime show this year as the Pittsburgh Steelers take on the Green Bay Packers.
Since Aguilera's divorce with music executive Jordan Bratman, her husband of five years, the diva has entered into a relationship with 'Burlesque' set assistant Matt Rutler. Aguilera, 30, says raising her three-year-old son Max is her top priority right now, but that hasn't stopped the 'Beautiful' singer from having a good time.
Aguilera was allegedly "wasted" at Jeremy Renner's birthday party, an event to which she was never invited in the first place. Renner's reps said the singer "was enjoying herself" but noted that contrary to reports, the singer was never passed out in his bed.
MORE ABOUT Christina Aguilera
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Christina Aguilera Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Between Two Ferns' director Scott Aukerman on how they got Obama to laugh at himself
- Matthew McConaughey's ?Wolf of Wall Street' chest thump gets a remix ? VIDEO
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO
- Extra Scoop: Watch Jimmy Fallon and Jon Hamm Photobomb Tourists!
- Pic! Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Spied in NYC