'Spice Girl' Emma Bunton Gets Engaged
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 24th 2011 01:35AM
Bunton posted the image under the caption, "Yahooooo I'm Engaged! Love you Jade! I'm a very happy lady!!"
According to the Daily Mail, R&B turned chef, Jones proposed to the Bunton on Friday night as they celebrated her 35th birthday, after which she tweeted, "I had the best birthday!!!"
She also announced her engagement on the U.K. TV show 'Dancing on Ice,' where she serves as a judge. 'Ice' host Phillip Schofield made the announcement live on the show, saying, "Breaking news! Emma has just announced her engagement! Just during the break then."
Her co-host Holly Willoughby also chipped in, "You've got a baby on the way and now a fiance!"
Bunton replied, "I know! I'm a very very happy lady. It's amazing! Thanks you so much," while cheers and applause from the audience nearly drowned out her speech.
Bunton announced in November that she was expecting her second child with Jones. The couple, who have been together for more than a decade, have one son, 3-year-old Beau Lee Jones.
Bunton's ex-band mate Victoria Beckham recently announced that she was expecting her fourth child with husband David Beckham. PEOPLE quoted a spokesmen who said, "David and Victoria Beckham are delighted to confirm they are expecting their fourth child in the summer."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!
- Harold Perrineau Joins the DC Universe as a Never-Before-Seen Character in 'Constantine'
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper