Kim Kardashian Hints at Wanting Kris Humphries Baby
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 24th 2011 03:45AM
Kardashian, 30, posted a cute childhood picture of the New Jersey Nets player on her Twitter yesterday with the caption, "I want my son to look like this!"
That could be a very big hint to Humphries that Kardashian may be looking to be a mother soon, even though in the past, she was quoted saying that she was definitely happy to wait awhile.
Kardashian sat court side Saturday night when the Nets took on the Dallas Mavericks. Unfortunately, even with her support, the Nets lost 87-86.
Kardashian was spotted talking to fellow reality star Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, after which she tweeted, "Love u snookaroo! Hang out in Jerz soon! ...So nice to see you guys tonight! Love you b*****s! Xoxo."
Kardashian recently took a stand against the glamorization of teen pregnancy on MTV's hit show 'Teen Mom.' The socialite and businesswoman took to Twitter to sound off on a troubling trend among some of Tennessee's youth.
"Does the show 'Teen Mom' disturb anyone else? Can't get this Memphis story out of my head. This should NOT be trendy!" she tweeted, then followed with a special message "to all young girls out there" on her personal blog.
"While I was at 'The Today Show' this morning I saw a story about a Memphis high school where 90 young female students were either pregnant or have given birth this year! ... It seems that shows like 'Teen Mom' are all of a sudden making teen pregnancy seem cool in the eyes of young girls," she wrote. "The kids from these shows are all over the news, even on the covers of magazines, and have become almost like celebrities, but girls, these are not people you should idolize," she wrote.
Kardashian continued, reminiscing on her own youth, "When I think back to when I was 16, there is no way I would even have considered having a baby," she wrote. "Having a baby is one of the biggest, and most life-changing decisions a person can make and while I'm not saying that no teen is in the position to raise a child, having a baby so young shouldn't be seen as the trendy thing to do," she wrote.
"Girls, please, think very carefully before you make these kind of decisions," she continued on her blog. "Take to your family, friends, teachers, and most of all, be careful."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Perry Likens Beverly Hills, 90210 to "Third Grade," Says Hit Show is "Just Not Relevant Anymore"
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Instagram With Shirtless Beach Snap: See the Picture
- Ice T Voices Care Bears, The Smurfs and Dora the Explorer in Hilarious Jimmy Fallon Skit
- HBO chief talks end of 'Game of Thrones,' says Jon Snow is 'dead'
- David Hasselhoff's daughter Hayley walks the runway as a plus-size model
- Kelly Ripa breaks her foot at dance class
- Meek Mill Releases "Wanna Know" Diss Track and Drake Thinks the Song Is Absolutely Hilarious—Listen Now!
- One Direction Releases "Drag Me Down," Its First Single Since Zayn Malik Quit the Boy Band—Listen Now!
- Sons of Anarchy's Drea de Matteo Engaged to Michael Devin—Watch the Rock 'n' Roll Proposal