Kourtney Finds Kim's 'Single Girl Mode' Exhausting
By Rob Shuter Posted Jan 24th 2011 05:01PM
"Guys in LA think they're really cool, but guys in New York are really cool," they said.
Kourtney told me that when they (temporarily) moved to NYC to open up their new Dash boutique and tape their E! show, Kim was in "single girl mode" and "ready to hit the town" and party. But new mom Kourtney would ditch her sister as soon as Kim's friends would show up.
"I get it, she has a new baby and kinda wanted to chill out, so it was kind of selfish of me to try and pull her out every night," Kim told me.
The new spinoff show follows Kourtney and Kim in New York City, where they open their new Dash clothing boutique with all the drama and fun that only the Kardashians can bring. As you may have noticed, younger sister Khloe opted out of this one.
"She didn't want to come, actually," Kourtney revealed. "She wanted to be home with Lamar [Odom, her husband] and wasn't interested in everything that it takes to open a store."
'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' airs Sundays at 10PM EST, only on E!
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scandal Recap: The White House Embraces Gay Marriage As Cyrus Beene Says I Do
- McDonald's Launches Big Mac Fashion Collection, Because Who Doesn't Love Burgers?
- Billy Zane Jokes About Zayn Malik One Direction Tweets: "It's Z-A-N-E, Not Z-A-Y-N!"
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Khloé Kardashian and French Montana ''Acting Very Much as a Couple'' While Partying in Miami
- Nick Jonas Totally Gets Zayn Malik's Decision to Leave One Direction: It Was ''Time to Close a Chapter''
- What Does Juan Pablo Di Pace Think of His New "Hot Jesus" Title? Watch and Find Out!