Kourtney Finds Kim's 'Single Girl Mode' Exhausting
By Rob Shuter Posted Jan 24th 2011 05:01PM
"Guys in LA think they're really cool, but guys in New York are really cool," they said.
Kourtney told me that when they (temporarily) moved to NYC to open up their new Dash boutique and tape their E! show, Kim was in "single girl mode" and "ready to hit the town" and party. But new mom Kourtney would ditch her sister as soon as Kim's friends would show up.
"I get it, she has a new baby and kinda wanted to chill out, so it was kind of selfish of me to try and pull her out every night," Kim told me.
The new spinoff show follows Kourtney and Kim in New York City, where they open their new Dash clothing boutique with all the drama and fun that only the Kardashians can bring. As you may have noticed, younger sister Khloe opted out of this one.
"She didn't want to come, actually," Kourtney revealed. "She wanted to be home with Lamar [Odom, her husband] and wasn't interested in everything that it takes to open a store."
'Kourtney and Kim Take New York' airs Sundays at 10PM EST, only on E!
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dakota Johnson Goes Back to Blonde, Trades in Fifty Shades of Grey Innocence for Gritty Drama Cymbeline: Watch the Trailer!
- Alicia Keys Shares Stunning Family Photo With Swizz Beatz, New Baby Genesis
- Elizabeth Berkley Gushes About "Emotional" Saved by the Bell Reunion: Watch
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Biopic of martial arts legend Bruce Lee springs into action
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!