Octomom Afraid of Losing Kids After Fetish Video
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jan 24th 2011 06:21PM
Since the release of what was supposed to be a humorous skit turned raunchy fetish video featuring Suleman scantily clad in a black corset, RadarOnline.com reports she is fearful of losing her 14 children.
"I am scared that Orange County CPS will misunderstand my intentions or my parenting abilities and take my kids away from me," she tells Radar.
Not only was her decision to take part in the "skit" a questionable one, but according to Radar, Suleman filmed the video alongside David Gonzalez, who has been arrested for spousal battery and drug possession. Nadya invited David into her home where the video was shot, although she claims that she was unaware of his arrest record.
"I had no idea that he had a criminal record," she says. "I thought he was a professional DJ on a reputable radio station who had come up with a funny idea for a skit."
In September of last year, Octomom held a yard sale in attempt to make ends meet and vowed that she would never appear in an adult film to pay her mortgage.
But now she is indeed apologizing for what turned out to be a fetish video, stating she regrets her involvement.
"Instead of a lighthearted skit with a naughty edge, it turned out to be a vulgar and unprofessional video that I deeply regret playing any part in," she says.
This is on the heels of Suleman's 'Oprah Winfrey Show' appearance, where she admitted to a "baby addiction" that played a part in her being implanted with 12 embryos and the birth of her famous octuplets. Suleman's doctor is currently being accused of "gross negligence" and could face the loss of his medical license.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rachel Bilson, Autumn Reeser Have O.C. Reunion on Hart of Dixie Finale: Photo
- Calvin Harris Said He'd Skip Taylor Swift on Tinder Days Before Nashville Outing: "She's the Opposite of My Type"
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts Flashback Photo of First Night She Met Scott Disick
- Raven-Symone's confusion: 'I'm from every continent in Africa'
- Leonard Nimoy's son planning documentary about his father
- World receives its first glimpse of 'Spectre,' new James Bond movie
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Photo of Night She Met Scott Disick...and it Looks Far From Romantic—See the Pic!
- Jeremy London Is Latest to Join Mallrats 2—Which Other Former Cast Members Are Returning?
- 7 Reasons Why Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Would Actually Be the Perfect Couple