Octomom Afraid of Losing Kids After Fetish Video
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Jan 24th 2011 06:21PM
Since the release of what was supposed to be a humorous skit turned raunchy fetish video featuring Suleman scantily clad in a black corset, RadarOnline.com reports she is fearful of losing her 14 children.
"I am scared that Orange County CPS will misunderstand my intentions or my parenting abilities and take my kids away from me," she tells Radar.
Not only was her decision to take part in the "skit" a questionable one, but according to Radar, Suleman filmed the video alongside David Gonzalez, who has been arrested for spousal battery and drug possession. Nadya invited David into her home where the video was shot, although she claims that she was unaware of his arrest record.
"I had no idea that he had a criminal record," she says. "I thought he was a professional DJ on a reputable radio station who had come up with a funny idea for a skit."
In September of last year, Octomom held a yard sale in attempt to make ends meet and vowed that she would never appear in an adult film to pay her mortgage.
But now she is indeed apologizing for what turned out to be a fetish video, stating she regrets her involvement.
"Instead of a lighthearted skit with a naughty edge, it turned out to be a vulgar and unprofessional video that I deeply regret playing any part in," she says.
This is on the heels of Suleman's 'Oprah Winfrey Show' appearance, where she admitted to a "baby addiction" that played a part in her being implanted with 12 embryos and the birth of her famous octuplets. Suleman's doctor is currently being accused of "gross negligence" and could face the loss of his medical license.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress Featured Colorful Designs Drawn By Her and Brad Pitt's Kids -- See the First Pic!
- Carrie Underwood is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Husband Mike Fisher!
- Melissa Rivers Releases New Statement on Mom Joan River's Condition; Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photos Leaked: Top Weekend Stories
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' tops Labor Day, summer box office
- FBI, Apple begin inquiries into nude celebrity photo leaks
- Carrie Underwood announces she is pregnant with her first child
- Morgan Stewart and Brendan Fitzpatrick Face Major Baby Drama—See the #RichKids of Beverly Hills Recap!
- Melissa Rivers Remains Focused on Joan Rivers' Road to Recovery, Is "Keeping Everyone Together"
- Kim Kardashian Gives Kanye West a Book of Selfies as a Wedding Gift—See the KUWTK Season Finale Recap!