'Drag Race' Host RuPaul Says 'We're All in Drag'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Jan 24th 2011 05:35PM
Turn on your television, drive by a billboard or open a magazine today and you'll see that the drag performer, singer and author heeded his own advice. As the host of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' on Logo, he's brought drag queen culture into the mainstream.
"The truth is we're all in drag," RuPaul says of those who don't fully grasp the separation between his drag queen persona and everyday look. "We're born naked and the rest is drag."
PopEater sat down with RuPaul to discuss life outside of drag, working with LaToya Jackson, and what it truly means to "work"! Watch the interview after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Blacklist Season 2 Premiere Recap: Red's Back, And So Is Is Wife
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19, Week 2 Recap: Alfonso Ribeiro "Gets Jiggy Wit It"
- Jasmine Tridevil Underwent Surgery To Have Three Breasts; Reporter Quits During Live TV: Top 5 Stories
- Take That Kris! Bruce Files Response To Estranged Wife's Divorce Papers ? READ The Bombshell Documents
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'
- Unreleased Britney Spears Demos Leak on the Internet: Listen to the Songs That Didn't Make It to Britney Jean
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance at LA Trade Technical College to Inspire Students—Take a Look!
- Gotham Premiere: Meet the Future Villains from the New Fox Drama