'Drag Race' Host RuPaul Says 'We're All in Drag'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Jan 24th 2011 05:35PM
Turn on your television, drive by a billboard or open a magazine today and you'll see that the drag performer, singer and author heeded his own advice. As the host of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' on Logo, he's brought drag queen culture into the mainstream.
"The truth is we're all in drag," RuPaul says of those who don't fully grasp the separation between his drag queen persona and everyday look. "We're born naked and the rest is drag."
PopEater sat down with RuPaul to discuss life outside of drag, working with LaToya Jackson, and what it truly means to "work"! Watch the interview after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Fletcher's Toddler Sees Dandelions for the First Time Ever, Has the Most Adorable Reaction: Video
- Max Greenfield's Wife Tess Sanchez Is Pregnant, Expecting Couple's Second Baby
- Dave Navarro Dating Fox News' Andrea Tantaros!
- Sophia Bush 'devastated' by ex Dan Fredinburg's death
- Actress Jayne Meadows dies at 95
- Brad Pitt blames face scrape on 'wearing flip flops'
- Hot Damn! Blake Lively Shares Shirtless Shots of Husband Ryan Reynolds on Instagram: Take a Look!
- John Stamos Calls "Bulls--t" on Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen's Fuller House Ignorance
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar Gushes About 8-Week-Old Bay Lachlyn: She "Is Almost Sleeping Through the Night"