'Drag Race' Host RuPaul Says 'We're All in Drag'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Jan 24th 2011 05:35PM
Turn on your television, drive by a billboard or open a magazine today and you'll see that the drag performer, singer and author heeded his own advice. As the host of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' on Logo, he's brought drag queen culture into the mainstream.
"The truth is we're all in drag," RuPaul says of those who don't fully grasp the separation between his drag queen persona and everyday look. "We're born naked and the rest is drag."
PopEater sat down with RuPaul to discuss life outside of drag, working with LaToya Jackson, and what it truly means to "work"! Watch the interview after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kanye West Gifts Taylor Swift With a Bouquet, But It's Nothing Compared to Kim Kardashian's: Picture
- Mindy Kaling: B.J. Novak Gives Me "an Intoxicating Feeling"
- Katie Holmes Shows Off "Artist" Suri Cruise's Sidewalk Handiwork
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!