'Drag Race' Host RuPaul Says 'We're All in Drag'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Jan 24th 2011 05:35PM
Turn on your television, drive by a billboard or open a magazine today and you'll see that the drag performer, singer and author heeded his own advice. As the host of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' on Logo, he's brought drag queen culture into the mainstream.
"The truth is we're all in drag," RuPaul says of those who don't fully grasp the separation between his drag queen persona and everyday look. "We're born naked and the rest is drag."
PopEater sat down with RuPaul to discuss life outside of drag, working with LaToya Jackson, and what it truly means to "work"! Watch the interview after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Phaedra Parks Takes a Swing at Kenya Moore During Fight Over Apollo
- Twins Reunion: Arnold Schwarzenegger Receives Lifetime Achievement Honor From Danny DeVito in Germany
- Taylor Swift Refuses to Address Katy Perry Feud in Interview, Imagines Life at Age 30: "I'll Probably Still Be Single"
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Charmayne Maxwell Dead at 46: Singer Appeared in Grammy-Nominated Girl Group Brownstone
- Phaedra Parks Avoids Getting Violent After Kenya Moore Asks About Her Alleged Affair With Mr. Chocolate
- Miley Cyrus and Patrick Schwarzenegger Enjoy Disney Date Night at the "Best Place on Earth"—See the Pics!