'Drag Race' Host RuPaul Says 'We're All in Drag'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Jan 24th 2011 05:35PM
Turn on your television, drive by a billboard or open a magazine today and you'll see that the drag performer, singer and author heeded his own advice. As the host of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' on Logo, he's brought drag queen culture into the mainstream.
"The truth is we're all in drag," RuPaul says of those who don't fully grasp the separation between his drag queen persona and everyday look. "We're born naked and the rest is drag."
PopEater sat down with RuPaul to discuss life outside of drag, working with LaToya Jackson, and what it truly means to "work"! Watch the interview after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Winslet Recreates Famous "I'm Flying" Titanic Scene on Side of Cliff: Watch!
- Mary-Kate, Ashley Olsen Could Return for Fuller House After All
- Matt Lauer Is Avoiding Donald Trump's Bad Side at All Costs: Watch!
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- This week's top 10 paid and free apps for iPhone and iPad on the App Store
- This week's top selling movies on Apple's iTunes
- Girl Who Has to Choose Between Holding a Toddler and Catching the Bouquet Chooses Poorly
- The Bachelorette's Kaitlyn Reveals Why She Dumped Nick Mid-Proposal: "I Didn't Really Want To"
- Macklemore Reveals He Relapsed With Pills and Marijuana Last Year: ''I Just Wanted to Escape''