'Drag Race' Host RuPaul Says 'We're All in Drag'
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Jan 24th 2011 05:35PM
Turn on your television, drive by a billboard or open a magazine today and you'll see that the drag performer, singer and author heeded his own advice. As the host of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' on Logo, he's brought drag queen culture into the mainstream.
"The truth is we're all in drag," RuPaul says of those who don't fully grasp the separation between his drag queen persona and everyday look. "We're born naked and the rest is drag."
PopEater sat down with RuPaul to discuss life outside of drag, working with LaToya Jackson, and what it truly means to "work"! Watch the interview after the jump.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to Gay Bar, Gwyneth Paltrow Attends Jennifer Aniston's Holiday Party: Top 5 Stories
- Adam Shankman Checks Into Rehab, "Seeking Treatment"
- Paris Hilton Reunites With Simple Life Costar, Former BFF Nicole Richie in Miami: Picture
- Kenya Moore Reveals Heartbreaking Relationship With Her Mother: She Doesn’t Love Me & Pretends I’m Invisible
- 'The Sound of Music' actress Eleanor Parker dies at 91
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'