Sandra Preps Stepdaughter, Sunny, for a Third Mom
Now that Sandra Bullock's cheating ex, Jesse James, is engaged to Kat Von D and getting remarried as early as next month, the actress has the heartbreaking task of preparing her beloved stepdaughter, Sunny, for another mommy in her life.
"Sandra loves Sunny with all her heart and will always be in her life. However, she also knows that [Sunny] will have a new mommy soon and will do whatever she needs to do to make sure Jesse's new wife and Sunny have a great relationship even if that means taking a step away," a friend of the actress tells me.
Jesse was granted full custody of 6-year-old Sunny while he was still married to Sandra after her mother, former porn star Janine Lindemulder, was jailed for tax evasion. Sandra was instrumental in that court decision, telling the court she considered Sunny to be her own daughter.
"Sandra thought Jesse would never be able to hurt her again, but she was wrong," an insider tells me. "When Jesse was in rehab it was Sandy who was a mother to his little girl. Despite what Jesse did, Sandra never walked away from Sunny."
But now Sandra has the awkward task of prepping Sunny for her third mother figure in less than a year.
"She has given that sweet child nothing but love," my source says. "As difficult as this will be, once again Sandra will prove what a lady she is."
MORE ABOUT Sandra Bullock
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Sandra Bullock Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kings of Leon play first show since drummer's injury
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Telluride: Francis Ford Coppola Spills 'Apocalypse Now' Secrets on 35th Anniversary
- 'Unbroken' Star Jack O'Connell On Empathizing With Prisoners, Becoming Louis Zamperini
- Venice: Al Pacino Speaks About Depression
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?
- Labor Day Binge Guide: Catch Up on These Returning Shows Right Now