Report: 'Jersey Shore' Cast to Film Season Four in Italy
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 25th 2011 12:00PM
As 'Jersey Shore' prepares to film its fourth season, the cast is reportedly getting booted from the U.S. and will bring their fist pumps and drunken antics to Italy. Sources connected to the show told TMZ that MTV has been scouting locations in Italy.
Producers started lining up visas for the cast and crew two months ago, but filming in Italy is contingent on the government letting them into the country to film. The show's executives are even in talks with cast member Vinny Guadagnino's Italian relatives for a few episodes, so they can host an authentic dinner for the 'Shore' stars.
This won't be the first time the cast left Seaside Heights. Last season, the cast got down and dirty in Miami.
The move will likely stir controversy, as the show deals heavily with Italian-American stereotypes. When 'Jersey Shore' debuted, one Italian-American group protested the show as portraying Italian-Americans in a negative way, but the controversy died down.
Hollywood Life reported early this month that the new season will begin filming this May.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emma Watson Threatened by Hackers After Celebrated UN HeForShe Speech
- Miranda Lambert Sizzles, Shows Off Sexy Physique in a Bikini in Hawaii: Pictures
- Chloe Grace Moretz Says Brooklyn Beckham Is a "Good Guy," Would Ask Victoria Beckham For a Fashion Discount
- Tanning Trouble? Ariana Grande’s Bare Belly Tells The Story, As Diva Makes Way Through The Airport In L.A.
- That's A Wrap! Why Kris & Bruce Jenner Divorce Could Spell End Of ?KUWTK’
- Evil Bedside Manner? Female Doctor Accused Of Poisoning Physician Boyfriend With Antifreeze In Texas; Allegedly Served Him ?Special Coffee From Colombia'
- Vin Diesel unrecognizable In 'The Last Witch Hunter'
- Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- 'DWTS' recap: Michael Waltrip gets a flat; Sadie Robertson does ... country jazz?
- Summer Rae Hits the Big Screen for Her First Action Movie Role—See the Total Divas Deleted Scene!
- Ana Gasteyer Apologizes to Martha Stewart for SNL Impersonation—But Is It "Seven Years Too Late?"
- Charlie Sheen Talks TV Future: "When Are People Going to Get Sick of Me?"