Report: 'Jersey Shore' Cast to Film Season Four in Italy
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 25th 2011 12:00PM
As 'Jersey Shore' prepares to film its fourth season, the cast is reportedly getting booted from the U.S. and will bring their fist pumps and drunken antics to Italy. Sources connected to the show told TMZ that MTV has been scouting locations in Italy.
Producers started lining up visas for the cast and crew two months ago, but filming in Italy is contingent on the government letting them into the country to film. The show's executives are even in talks with cast member Vinny Guadagnino's Italian relatives for a few episodes, so they can host an authentic dinner for the 'Shore' stars.
This won't be the first time the cast left Seaside Heights. Last season, the cast got down and dirty in Miami.
The move will likely stir controversy, as the show deals heavily with Italian-American stereotypes. When 'Jersey Shore' debuted, one Italian-American group protested the show as portraying Italian-Americans in a negative way, but the controversy died down.
Hollywood Life reported early this month that the new season will begin filming this May.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rosie O'Donnell Slams Lindsay Lohan's Reality Show: "It's a Tragedy on Every Level"
- Jenny McCarthy Is Engaged to Donnie Wahlberg, Makes Announcement on The View: See Her Ring!
- The View Reunion Planned for May With Past and Present Hosts Including Meredith Vieira, Star Jones, Rosie O'Donnell
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Theresa Vail: From Army to Miss America to the Outdoor Channel
- Brian Johnson: Reports of AC/DC's death greatly exaggerated
- Co-eds doing porn to pay for school: Is Belle Knox a bellwether?
- Barack Obama & Hillary Clinton Sing "Timber" by Pitbull & Kesha (Kinda)—Watch Now!
- KFC Is Bringing Back the Double Down, Domino's Is Launching Fried Chicken Pizza and the World as We Know It Is Doomed
- See Jenny McCarthy's Giant Yellow Sapphire Engagement Ring From Fiancé Donnie Wahlberg!