Did 'Bachelor' Brad Ditch a Girlfriend for the Show?
By AOL TV Editors Posted Jan 26th 2011 08:30AM
According to Life & Style magazine, he may have been on the verge of doing just that -- before he signed on for a second go at being 'The Bachelor.'
Our friends at TV Squad got an exclusive preview of the magazine's upcoming issue, which features an interview with Bettina Bell, a contestant who made the final three on Womack's first 'Bachelor' season. Bell said that she gave him a second chance last year -- only to get dumped again when he started filming the current season.
"He was pursuing me like crazy, and then out of nowhere he went MIA," she told Life & Style.
The two reconnected after Womack's infamous rejection of both DeAnna Pappas and Jenni Croft. She said they began dating in October 2009 and that he dumped her last summer. Womack previously told Life & Style, however, that he hadn't "been in a true relationship since the show ended."
The magazine cites a source who claims Womack dated, but didn't "find anyone who captured his heart. That's why he decided to do 'The Bachelor' again."
Bell said she was shocked, though. "He said it was a bad experience. He was really negative about it," she told Life & Style, while noting, "The show has 18 million viewers. It can open a lot of doors."
Get more scoop from TV Squad.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence on Her Dior Addict Lipstick Ads — Plus, Her Makeup Must-Haves for an "I Don't Care, But Don't I Look Amazing?" Look
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian Works Her Baby Bump in a Little Black Dress, Lace-Up Heels: Maternity Style Photos
- VMAs 2015: Here's How to Watch All the Red Carpet Action With Us Weekly's Livestream!
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- FOX411's star snaps of the day