Kelsey Grammer Invites Camille to His Wedding
Camille Grammar broke the news to me first that she had met her estranged husband Kelsey's fiancee, Kayte Walsh. And now friends of Camille tell me that the 'Frasier' actor wants so badly for his children to attend his upcoming wedding that he's willing to invite Camille if that results in his children seeing daddy say "I do" again.
"Camille is an amazing human being," a friend of the 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' beauty tells me. "For her, it's all about her children. She's willing to put her personal hurt aside to be a great mom."
I'm told Camille has come to terms with Kelsey's decision to remarry and knows full well that her two young kids, daughters Mason, 8, and Jude, 6, will have a new mother figure in their lives. "That's a fact," my source concedes. "Camille wouldn't be the first woman in the world to put her children before herself."
In our chat a couple weeks ago, Camille stressed how important it is for she and Kelsey to remain friends for their children's sake.
"Because, you know, we have to co-parent and that's the correct way to do it," she said.
But does that mean Camille will be able to put the ugly breakup to one side and attend the wedding of the woman who destroyed her family? We'll see.
I say go, Camille, with your head held high and one child on each arm. And, hey, catch the bouquet while you're at it -- you are better off without him!
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Splitsville -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
MORE ABOUT Camille Grammer
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Camille Grammer Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Eric Hill Dead: Bachelorette Contestant Dies After Paragliding Accident; Rumer Willis Flashes Underwear: Top Stories
- Ryan Seacrest Celebrates Decade On Radio With New TV Special
- Olivia Wilde Gives Birth to Son Otis Alexander Sudeikis, Welcomes First Child With Jason Sudeikis
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident