Old Spice Guy Returns With New Shirtless Spot
By Rae Votta Posted Jan 26th 2011 05:30PM
Last year, Old Spice made a splash with a series of advertisements for its body wash line featuring Mustafa, the man behind the towel, explaining how your man could be as amazing as him if only your man used Old Spice. The spots were a hit and led to Mustafa making the talk show rounds, and inspired many copycats and spoofs. From challenges from Alyssa Milano to dating rumors to a day dedicated to personally responding with videos to Twitter fans, the Old Spice guy was a hit in 2010. Check out his first outing this year and see if you can manage to unlock the secrets in Mustafa's "striking brown eyes."
Watch Our Interview With Isaiah Mustafa.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keke Palmer Plans Her Emmy Night Ensemble: Watch the Video
- Justin Bieber Shaves Mustache, Says "R.I.P. 'Stache": Watch
- Channing Tatum Bear Hugs Jenna Dewan Tatum as They Adorably Accept the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge: Watch the Video
- Inside Kate Gosselin’s Relationship With ‘Bodyguard’ Steve Neild ? Family Dinners & Vacations
- Busty In Black, Kim Kardashian Sexy As Ever At L.A. Event
- Erin Andrews excited that Julianne Hough is new 'Dancing with the Stars' judge
- Man dies following assault at Hank Williams, Jr. concert in Michigan
- Bring on the screams: 5 big MTV Video Music Awards boy band moments