Old Spice Guy Returns With New Shirtless Spot
By Rae Votta Posted Jan 26th 2011 05:30PM
Last year, Old Spice made a splash with a series of advertisements for its body wash line featuring Mustafa, the man behind the towel, explaining how your man could be as amazing as him if only your man used Old Spice. The spots were a hit and led to Mustafa making the talk show rounds, and inspired many copycats and spoofs. From challenges from Alyssa Milano to dating rumors to a day dedicated to personally responding with videos to Twitter fans, the Old Spice guy was a hit in 2010. Check out his first outing this year and see if you can manage to unlock the secrets in Mustafa's "striking brown eyes."
Watch Our Interview With Isaiah Mustafa.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson Gets Sexy Short Haircut, Shows Off Lighter Locks: Instagram Picture
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Second Wedding Bash: Details
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Wow! Jessica Simpson Keeps it Short as She Debuts Brand New Haircut—Take a Look!
- George Clooney and Amal Alamuddin Celebrate Wedding With Intimate Dinner Party—All the Details!
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years