Old Spice Guy Returns With New Shirtless Spot
By Rae Votta Posted Jan 26th 2011 05:30PM
Last year, Old Spice made a splash with a series of advertisements for its body wash line featuring Mustafa, the man behind the towel, explaining how your man could be as amazing as him if only your man used Old Spice. The spots were a hit and led to Mustafa making the talk show rounds, and inspired many copycats and spoofs. From challenges from Alyssa Milano to dating rumors to a day dedicated to personally responding with videos to Twitter fans, the Old Spice guy was a hit in 2010. Check out his first outing this year and see if you can manage to unlock the secrets in Mustafa's "striking brown eyes."
Watch Our Interview With Isaiah Mustafa.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donovan Leitch's Fiancee Libby Mintz Is Pregnant! Couple Expecting First Child Together
- Lady Gaga Lays in Bed With Taylor Kinney in Late Thanksgiving Video -- Watch Their Pillow Fight!
- Scott Stapp, Creed Frontman, Was Placed on a Psychiatric Hold Before Confessional Video: Report
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting