Old Spice Guy Returns With New Shirtless Spot
By Rae Votta Posted Jan 26th 2011 05:30PM
Last year, Old Spice made a splash with a series of advertisements for its body wash line featuring Mustafa, the man behind the towel, explaining how your man could be as amazing as him if only your man used Old Spice. The spots were a hit and led to Mustafa making the talk show rounds, and inspired many copycats and spoofs. From challenges from Alyssa Milano to dating rumors to a day dedicated to personally responding with videos to Twitter fans, the Old Spice guy was a hit in 2010. Check out his first outing this year and see if you can manage to unlock the secrets in Mustafa's "striking brown eyes."
Watch Our Interview With Isaiah Mustafa.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ty Herndon, Country Singer, Comes Out as Gay: "I Get to Be Free Today"
- Miranda Lambert Fans Raise $66,000 for Her MuttNation Foundation Charity
- Pitch Perfect 2 Trailer Debuts, Bellas Go to World Championships: Watch
- Watch As Teresa & Joe Enjoy Rare Family Pre-Prison Moment In Clip For Tonight’s Special Episode
- Kim Kardashian: My Post-Baby ?Paper' Body Is Best I've Ever Had, Used Hair Oil To Grease Up For Pics
- 'Jeopardy!' Tournament of Champions: Fan favorite Julia Collins against 11-time winner Arthur Chu
- 'Bachelor' creator reportedly arrested for disturbing the peace
- Bill Cosby's classic works still readily available despite sex abuse allegations