Vanessa Hudgens Makes a Splash in Sexy Candie's Ads
By PopEater Staff Posted Jan 26th 2011 03:57PM
Vanessa Hudgens flaunts her bikini body as Candie's new spokesmodel. The 'High School Musical' actress follows on the heels of Britney Spears, as the face of Candie's spring 2011 campaign. In one of the ads, Vanessa shows off her curves in a flirty bikini and heels.
"Ever since I saw Fergie do the ads for Candie's, I fell in love," Hudgens said in a release. "It's such an honor to be a Candie's girl."
Vanessa joins the ranks of Spears, Fergie and Jenny McCarthy, among others, as the face of Candie's, which is sold exclusively at Kohl's department stores nationwide.
Hudgens replied: "Thnx, @BritneySpears, you're a tough act to follow ... But, I'm so excited to be the new Candie's girl for 2011!! – xo."
In edition to the campaign, the 22-year-old actress can next be seen on the big screen in 'Beastly' (out March 4), a film that is a modern-day take on the tale of 'Beauty And the Beast.'
MORE ABOUT Vanessa Hudgens
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Vanessa Hudgens Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Chris Pratt Apologizes in Advance for What He May Say During 'Jurassic World' Press Tour
- Italy Box Office: Paolo Sorrentino's 'Youth' Crushes Competition
- Director of Controversial Czech TV Series Defends Wartime Nazi Occupation Show
- What's New on Netflix, TV, Digital, and DVD/Blu-ray This Week: May 25 - 31
- 'A Beautiful Mind' Stars React to Taxi Crash Deaths of John and Alicia Nash
- What Happened to Disney's 'Tomorrowland' at the Box Office?