Elle Magazine Celebrates Women In Television
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jan 28th 2011 02:30PM
Some of Hollywood's favorite female (and male) television stars gathered last night in West Hollywood for Elle's inaugural Women in Television Celebratory Dinner at the Soho House. The celebs were looking their best as they celebrated the February issue of Elle, which features many of the actresses who attended the dinner.
'Modern Family' star Sofia Vergara is one of the featured women, and was joined at the event by co-stars Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Ariel Winter. Winter, a fresh faces in young Hollywood, spent some time with 'Mad Men' actress Kiernan Shipka, the dramatic daughter of Don Draper (Jon Hamm).
'Parenthood' star Erika Christensen was in attendance last night as well, as fashionista Rachel Zoe, who showed off her growing baby bump. Zoe and husband Rodger Berman are also featured in the spread.
► Read the Elle Cover Story Featuring Katie Holmes / Women In TV Photo Gallery
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Jonas: Olivia Culpo Thought I Was Going to Propose During Miss Universe, "Her Face Was in Full Panic"
- Laverne Cox's Vintage-Inspired SAG Awards Dress: Go Behind the Scenes of Her Red Carpet Prep!
- Real Housewives of Orange County Season 10 Cast Revealed: All Women Returning, Plus Two More!
- Keira Knightley: I'm a spelling error
- Blake Shelton to make movie debut in Adam Sandler Western spoof
- Supermodel Bar Refaeli getting hitched?
- The Daily Show's Jessica Williams Says We're All Just Living in ''Beyoncé's Farts''
- Kidz Bop Might be Bringing Anal Back—Listen to the Accidentally R-Rated Tune
- Chris McMillan Dishes on Kim Kardashian's Hair Routine, Bridal Look: "A Wedding Is Not The Time To Do Anything Trendy"