Elle Magazine Celebrates Women In Television
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jan 28th 2011 02:30PM
Some of Hollywood's favorite female (and male) television stars gathered last night in West Hollywood for Elle's inaugural Women in Television Celebratory Dinner at the Soho House. The celebs were looking their best as they celebrated the February issue of Elle, which features many of the actresses who attended the dinner.
'Modern Family' star Sofia Vergara is one of the featured women, and was joined at the event by co-stars Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Ariel Winter. Winter, a fresh faces in young Hollywood, spent some time with 'Mad Men' actress Kiernan Shipka, the dramatic daughter of Don Draper (Jon Hamm).
'Parenthood' star Erika Christensen was in attendance last night as well, as fashionista Rachel Zoe, who showed off her growing baby bump. Zoe and husband Rodger Berman are also featured in the spread.
► Read the Elle Cover Story Featuring Katie Holmes / Women In TV Photo Gallery
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Viall Takes Full Advantage of VMAs Afterparty, Gets Extra Close With Bachelor Alum Sadie Murray
- Kanye West for President? White House Responds, Looks Forward to His Campaign Slogan
- Jessica Simpson Makes Jaws Drop in a Boobtastic Black Dress: See the Street Style Photo!
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Chrissie Hynde slammed for saying some rape victims 'have to take responsibility'
- Liam Hemsworth Joins Instagram and The Muppets Series—Is He Playing Miss Piggy's New Love Interest?
- Prince Harry Insists He May Be a "Bad Uncle" After Missing Princess Charlotte's Christening
- Bella Hadid Just Scored Her First Victoria's Secret Pink Campaign—But Will She and Gigi Become the Next Angels?