Elle Magazine Celebrates Women In Television
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jan 28th 2011 02:30PM
Some of Hollywood's favorite female (and male) television stars gathered last night in West Hollywood for Elle's inaugural Women in Television Celebratory Dinner at the Soho House. The celebs were looking their best as they celebrated the February issue of Elle, which features many of the actresses who attended the dinner.
'Modern Family' star Sofia Vergara is one of the featured women, and was joined at the event by co-stars Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Ariel Winter. Winter, a fresh faces in young Hollywood, spent some time with 'Mad Men' actress Kiernan Shipka, the dramatic daughter of Don Draper (Jon Hamm).
'Parenthood' star Erika Christensen was in attendance last night as well, as fashionista Rachel Zoe, who showed off her growing baby bump. Zoe and husband Rodger Berman are also featured in the spread.
► Read the Elle Cover Story Featuring Katie Holmes / Women In TV Photo Gallery
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Famke Janssen: What's In My Bag?
- Pregnant Kristen Bell Debuts Baby Bump on the Red Carpet
- Jill Duggar and Husband Derick Dillard Enjoy Lunch Date at His Workplace: See the Cute Photos
- ‘Child Of God’ premiere at Tribeca Grand Hotel
- Homeless Man Accused Of Stalking, Harassing GMA's Robin Roberts, Vowed He'd ‘Punch Her In The Face’
- Best Comic Con Style: Nina Dobrev and Emma Roberts
- Chris Pratt reveals he got in trouble with NBC for going naked on 'Parks and Rec' set
- David Cassidy DWI plea deal hearing derailed by tweet
- What problem? Ariana Grande is new princess of pop with hit single, feverish fans, 2nd album
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She and Brad Pitt Write Love Letters to One Another, Says It's "Quite Romantic"
- Zoe Saldana Has 10 Hidden Tattoos: "My Grandmother Says That I Look Like a Newspaper Naked"
- Would You Wear This Disney Princess-Themed Fashion Line for Adults?