Elle Magazine Celebrates Women In Television
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Jan 28th 2011 02:30PM
Some of Hollywood's favorite female (and male) television stars gathered last night in West Hollywood for Elle's inaugural Women in Television Celebratory Dinner at the Soho House. The celebs were looking their best as they celebrated the February issue of Elle, which features many of the actresses who attended the dinner.
'Modern Family' star Sofia Vergara is one of the featured women, and was joined at the event by co-stars Jesse Tyler Ferguson and Ariel Winter. Winter, a fresh faces in young Hollywood, spent some time with 'Mad Men' actress Kiernan Shipka, the dramatic daughter of Don Draper (Jon Hamm).
'Parenthood' star Erika Christensen was in attendance last night as well, as fashionista Rachel Zoe, who showed off her growing baby bump. Zoe and husband Rodger Berman are also featured in the spread.
► Read the Elle Cover Story Featuring Katie Holmes / Women In TV Photo Gallery
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Collins Reigns Supreme on The Royals: Read the Recap!
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Kicks Scott Disick Out of the House
- Game of Thrones Recap: Jon Snow Is Enraged, Sansa Stark Is Engaged in "High Sparrow"
- Lil Wayne's tour bus hit by gunfire on Atlanta highway after performance
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- 2015 Daytime Emmy Awards: Ellen DeGeneres, Kelly Ripa, Betty White, Bobby Flay and More Big Winners
- Jay Z Is "Determined" to Defend Tidal App, Makes Promise That "We Are Here for the Long Haul"
- The Good Wife's Emotional Punch to the Gut: Kalinda, Alicia and a Letter