Former '90210' Actor Ian Ziering Pampers Himself, Prepares for Fatherhood
By Amber James Posted Jan 28th 2011 04:45PM
Former 'Beverly Hills, 90210' cast member Ian Ziering knows even men need a day at the spa. The soon-to-be dad was spotted at celebrity stylist Ramy Gafni's Manhattan salon on Wednesday to pamper himself ... and a few clients. Although he has great genes, Ziering, 46, lives by the Nu Skin brand Galvanic facial kit to keep him looking fresh and young. He even surprised one of Ramy's lucky clients and gave him a mini-facial! Now that's serious.
Ziering and his wife Erin, who are expecting a baby girl in April, are getting in their spa visits now before the impending diaper duty begins. Just last week, the actor expressed his excitement about fatherhood on Twitter. "Life is about to change. Going baby shopping for the first time! Strollers, crib, yikes!" he wrote.
Ziering is best known for his role as Steve Sanders on the long-running teen drama, 'Beverly Hills, 90210.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson, Matthew Bellamy Spotted Shopping Together in Aspen Post Split -- See the Photo
- Eddie Redmayne Admits to "Sexual Awakening" During The Lion King, Says Nala Was "So Sweet" -- Watch
- Miley Cyrus Wears Pot-Leaf Pasties, Kisses Girlfriend at Wayne Coyne's Crazy Holiday Party -- See the Insane Pics
FOX 411FEEDMore From Fox News Li
- Ringless Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy Reunite in Aspen Days Before Celebrating Christmas
- Iggy Azalea Sounds Off on Twitter (Again) After will.i.am and Lupe Fiasco Defend the Rapper—See the Tweets!
- What About The Interview? James Franco Takes on a New Identity in First Trailer for True Story