Former '90210' Actor Ian Ziering Pampers Himself, Prepares for Fatherhood
By Amber James Posted Jan 28th 2011 04:45PM
Former 'Beverly Hills, 90210' cast member Ian Ziering knows even men need a day at the spa. The soon-to-be dad was spotted at celebrity stylist Ramy Gafni's Manhattan salon on Wednesday to pamper himself ... and a few clients. Although he has great genes, Ziering, 46, lives by the Nu Skin brand Galvanic facial kit to keep him looking fresh and young. He even surprised one of Ramy's lucky clients and gave him a mini-facial! Now that's serious.
Ziering and his wife Erin, who are expecting a baby girl in April, are getting in their spa visits now before the impending diaper duty begins. Just last week, the actor expressed his excitement about fatherhood on Twitter. "Life is about to change. Going baby shopping for the first time! Strollers, crib, yikes!" he wrote.
Ziering is best known for his role as Steve Sanders on the long-running teen drama, 'Beverly Hills, 90210.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scott Disick Admits to Depression and Avoiding Pregnant Girlfriend Kourtney Kardashian on KUWTK
- Beyonce and Jay Z Pack on the PDA at Made in America Festival -- See the Affectionate Photos!
- Lauren Conrad Celebrates Bridal Shower -- See the Cute Pictures!
- Serena Williams Attends Day 6 Of The 2014 US Open At USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Brittany Murphy's ?Disgusted And Outraged' Father Slams Lifetime Biopic: ?It's Hideous, Unauthorized And Completely Untrue'
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Jennifer Lawrence requests investigation after nude pics leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie