Former '90210' Actor Ian Ziering Pampers Himself, Prepares for Fatherhood
By Amber James Posted Jan 28th 2011 04:45PM
Former 'Beverly Hills, 90210' cast member Ian Ziering knows even men need a day at the spa. The soon-to-be dad was spotted at celebrity stylist Ramy Gafni's Manhattan salon on Wednesday to pamper himself ... and a few clients. Although he has great genes, Ziering, 46, lives by the Nu Skin brand Galvanic facial kit to keep him looking fresh and young. He even surprised one of Ramy's lucky clients and gave him a mini-facial! Now that's serious.
Ziering and his wife Erin, who are expecting a baby girl in April, are getting in their spa visits now before the impending diaper duty begins. Just last week, the actor expressed his excitement about fatherhood on Twitter. "Life is about to change. Going baby shopping for the first time! Strollers, crib, yikes!" he wrote.
Ziering is best known for his role as Steve Sanders on the long-running teen drama, 'Beverly Hills, 90210.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Human Ken Doll Justin Jedlica: Five Things to Know About the Plastic Surgery Enthusiast
- Kristin Cavallari Reveals Her Due Date For Second Baby!
- Christina Aguilera Displays Growing Baby Bump, Steps Out With Fiance Matt Rutler
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- Report: Hollywood film writers still white guy club
- Vice President Joe Biden Joins Instagram, Shows Off Trendy Aviator Shades
- Prince George Touches Down in Australia Sporting an Outfit Reminiscent of One Worn by Prince William—See the Pics!
- These Dogs, Who Were Rescued From Michael Vick's Fighting Ring, Will Make You Believe in Happy Endings