Former '90210' Actor Ian Ziering Pampers Himself, Prepares for Fatherhood
By Amber James Posted Jan 28th 2011 04:45PM
Former 'Beverly Hills, 90210' cast member Ian Ziering knows even men need a day at the spa. The soon-to-be dad was spotted at celebrity stylist Ramy Gafni's Manhattan salon on Wednesday to pamper himself ... and a few clients. Although he has great genes, Ziering, 46, lives by the Nu Skin brand Galvanic facial kit to keep him looking fresh and young. He even surprised one of Ramy's lucky clients and gave him a mini-facial! Now that's serious.
Ziering and his wife Erin, who are expecting a baby girl in April, are getting in their spa visits now before the impending diaper duty begins. Just last week, the actor expressed his excitement about fatherhood on Twitter. "Life is about to change. Going baby shopping for the first time! Strollers, crib, yikes!" he wrote.
Ziering is best known for his role as Steve Sanders on the long-running teen drama, 'Beverly Hills, 90210.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ramona Singer Tells Bethenny She Loves Mario, Doesn't Know Where Marriage Is Headed: "Nothing Is Written in Stone"
- Steve Irwin's Cameraman Recounts Crocodile Hunter's "Painful" Death for First Time
- Justin Bieber Wipes Out on Basketball Court Against Scooter Braun, Shoved Into Hoop: Video, Pic
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'