Former '90210' Actor Ian Ziering Pampers Himself, Prepares for Fatherhood
By Amber James Posted Jan 28th 2011 04:45PM
Former 'Beverly Hills, 90210' cast member Ian Ziering knows even men need a day at the spa. The soon-to-be dad was spotted at celebrity stylist Ramy Gafni's Manhattan salon on Wednesday to pamper himself ... and a few clients. Although he has great genes, Ziering, 46, lives by the Nu Skin brand Galvanic facial kit to keep him looking fresh and young. He even surprised one of Ramy's lucky clients and gave him a mini-facial! Now that's serious.
Ziering and his wife Erin, who are expecting a baby girl in April, are getting in their spa visits now before the impending diaper duty begins. Just last week, the actor expressed his excitement about fatherhood on Twitter. "Life is about to change. Going baby shopping for the first time! Strollers, crib, yikes!" he wrote.
Ziering is best known for his role as Steve Sanders on the long-running teen drama, 'Beverly Hills, 90210.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Meet the Model With a Bionic Arm That's Walking the Runway at New York Fashion Week
- Tom Brady Suspension Tossed: Snoop Dogg, Donald Trump, Mindy Kaling, and More Celebrities React
- Kylie Jenner's Eyebrows Now Match Her New Blonde Hair Color
- Cindy Crawford doesn't understand why unflattering photo makes other feel good
- Courtney Stodden's mom Krista regrets letting daughter marry older husband
- Justin Bieber explains why he cried after his VMAs performance
- Ice Cube Confirms Straight Outta Compton Sequel With the N.W.A.—But It's Not Necessarily What You Think
- Vanderpump Rules' Kristen Doute Has a New Boyfriend Following James Kennedy Split—Find Out Who She's Dating!
- Fall Beauty & Hair Guide: Every Product You Need to Win This Season