On 'SNL,' Nicki Minaj Is Crazy About 'The Creep'
By Christine Fenno Posted Jan 30th 2011 02:33PM
As the musical artist dropping by 'Saturday Night Live' this week, Nicki Minaj worked overtime on the episode, joining the creeps of 'The Creep' -- a.k.a. The Lonely Island (Andy Samberg with longtime comedy partners Jorma Taccone and Akiva Schaffer) -- to launch the new club craze.
In a cameo, John Waters oozed sleaze while introducing the hapless hip-hoppers, as if to confirm: Only the uncoolest of the uncool invited.
"Get your knees flexin' and your arms T-Rexin'" was a fine rhyme on Minaj's part, but it was the Grammy nominee's adorable blond bookworm look, not to mention her skill at balancing nerdy sweetness and total ickiness (even dabbling in necrophiliac PDA for one crazy moment) that put the latest 'SNL' digital short over the top. Minaj told fans later she had a great time working with "incredible" people on set, and even tweeted the name of her 'Creep' character.
If you missed the broadcast and are taking in all the weirdness for the first time, don't worry if you don't get it at first. Let it grow on you...like a fungus. Have a peek at 'The Creep' here:
Hit or Miss Fashion?
Christina Aguilera leaves her SoHo hotel looking very edgy, and possibly 'Evil,' as she heads to Radio City Music Hall.
MORE ABOUT Nicki Minaj
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicki Minaj Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- MSNBC cuts back on Katrina coverage due to Brian Williams?
- Marine asks Ronda Rousey to Marine Corps Ball
- FOX411's star snaps of the day
- Beliebers Rejoice! Watch Justin's New Music Video
- Donald Trump 'Loved' Miley Cyrus & Robin Thicke's 2013 MTV VMAs Performance
- Celine Dion Returns to Las Vegas Stage After One-Year Hiatus
- Sandra Bullock's Hot Photographer Boyfriend Revealed: Meet Bryan Randall, See His Picture
- Jennifer Lawrence on Her Dior Addict Lipstick Ads — Plus, Her Makeup Must-Haves for an "I Don't Care, But Don't I Look Amazing?" Look
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian Works Her Baby Bump in a Little Black Dress, Lace-Up Heels: Maternity Style Photos