'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood Accused of Harassing Ex's New Girlfriend
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 31st 2011 04:15PM
Portwood is being accused of harassment by Shirley's new girlfriend, Ashley, who is allegedly filing a formal complaint against Portwood for her threatening behavior.
A source tells RadarOnline.com, "Amber kept calling and harassing Ashley, asking her to 'meet up' so she could 'beat her a**.'"
Portwood, who has lost and regained custody of her 2-year-old daughter, Leah, over the past year, may be looking at a host of new charges in addition to the felony and misdemeanors she was slapped with in November relating to an assault on Shirley captured by MTV cameras.
According to the Radar source, in addition to Amber's repeated harassment of Ashley, one of Amber's friends impersonated a police officer on the phone in order to intimidate her.
Finally, Ashley called the Anderson Police Department. "Ashley told the cops everything, including that Gary and Amber have been violating the 'No Contact Order' by talking, but the officer said either Amber or Gary would have to call about that for them to look into it," says the source.
Portwood, who has been accused of underage drinking in the past, reportedly "sounded wasted" during the harassing phone calls.
Despite Portwood's threats against her, "[Ashley]'s not going to back down from Amber ... she plans on going to Anderson [police] this week to make the formal complaint."
Watch Amber's assault on Gary.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heidi Klum Dresses as Fly-Like Insect for Annual Halloween Party -- See Her Crazy Costume Here!
- Kim Kardashian and North West Dress as Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley -- Plus, See Her Other Halloween Costumes!
- Lisa Vanderpump on Vanderpump Rules New Season "I'm Not Proud of Their Behavior"
- Tara Reid’s Skeletal Figure Scares Fans BEFORE She Puts On Halloween Costume!
- Demi Moore ‘Driving Mila Nuts,’ Wants Her To ‘Stay Away’ From Baby Wyatt ? Or Else!
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!
- Wait, So Why Was Amanda Bynes Released From a Psychiatric Hold Right After It Was Extended? Here's How She Got Out Early & What's Next
- Robin Thicke Being Exploited by Marvin Gaye Family's Lawsuit? "We Didn't Inject His Issues Into the Case," Attorney Says