'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood Accused of Harassing Ex's New Girlfriend
By Sarah Crow Posted Jan 31st 2011 04:15PM
Portwood is being accused of harassment by Shirley's new girlfriend, Ashley, who is allegedly filing a formal complaint against Portwood for her threatening behavior.
A source tells RadarOnline.com, "Amber kept calling and harassing Ashley, asking her to 'meet up' so she could 'beat her a**.'"
Portwood, who has lost and regained custody of her 2-year-old daughter, Leah, over the past year, may be looking at a host of new charges in addition to the felony and misdemeanors she was slapped with in November relating to an assault on Shirley captured by MTV cameras.
According to the Radar source, in addition to Amber's repeated harassment of Ashley, one of Amber's friends impersonated a police officer on the phone in order to intimidate her.
Finally, Ashley called the Anderson Police Department. "Ashley told the cops everything, including that Gary and Amber have been violating the 'No Contact Order' by talking, but the officer said either Amber or Gary would have to call about that for them to look into it," says the source.
Portwood, who has been accused of underage drinking in the past, reportedly "sounded wasted" during the harassing phone calls.
Despite Portwood's threats against her, "[Ashley]'s not going to back down from Amber ... she plans on going to Anderson [police] this week to make the formal complaint."
Watch Amber's assault on Gary.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Crush Talks Selena Gomez's Diss, Kissing the Superstar
- Paul Walker's Cause of Death Released, Late Actor Secretly Bought Couple's $10,000 Engagement Ring: Wednesday's Top Stories
- Paul Walker Tribute: Fast and the Furious Films Show the Actor's Best Moments
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Fast and Furious 7' could be canceled after Paul Walker's death
- Break Time: Rebecca Black regrets viral video 'Friday'?!
- Henry Cavill beats out other hunks as Glamour's sexiest man: Who's really the sexiest man of 2013?