Report: Charlie Sheen Is Still at Home; Actor Refuses to Go to Rehab
Despite Charlie Sheen's trip to the hospital and a reported 36-hour cocaine bender with five porn stars, the 'Two and a Half Men' star doesn't seem to get why everyone else is freaking out about his dangerous behavior.
"I'm fine," Sheen allegedly wrote to RadarOnline on Friday. "People don't seem to get it... Guy can't have a great time and do his job also? Bunch of turds."
Despite this flippant attitude, Sheen's rep Stan Rosenfeld said the actor entered rehab voluntarily Friday afternoon. Then, the actor's rep told PEOPLE he actually checked into rehab on Saturday. "He was bombarded by every rehab in the country looking for his wallet and publicity, and he has been deciding where to go. With the help of friends and family, he finally agreed to go and went into rehab Saturday."
But according to RadarOnline, neither of those reports are true. The 45-year-old is refusing to enter rehab and remains holed up in his multi-million dollar Los Angeles mansion. Sheen is defying his inner circle who have all been encouraging him to seek help and get sober.
"He is at home now and those close to him are trying to get him to enter a facility, but he doesn't think he has a problem," a source says.
While experts and professionals are coming into Sheen's gated community to treat the troubled 'Two and a Half Men' star as a part of a compromise deal, one source says, "It's not rehab."
"Charlie doesn't think he needs help," a source adds. "He is still up until all hours of the night and is refusing to get (help) at an outside facility, all while those close to him-- including his dad Martin, family, friends and his employers CBS-- work to convince him he needs to enter a facility."
A close friend of the actor told PopEater's Rob Shuter that if 'Two and a Half Men's' ratings soar this week, Sheen will be back to work in no time to collect his substantial bonus to his $1.25 million per episode salary. "If ratings go through the roof again, as they did after Charlie's incident in New York, CBS and Charlie will be out again in no time and back to his old ways," the source says. "However, if the public finally stops rewarding Charlie for his bad behavior, then, and only then, can you expect him to take the situation seriously."
See PopEater editors sound off on Charlie's latest fiasco:
MORE ABOUT Charlie Sheen
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Charlie Sheen Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Calls Khloe a "Miserable Person"; Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer Debuts: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Nick Lachey Posts Shirtless Photo Working on a Roof: Sexy Picture
- Blake Lively's Preserve Website Video: Watch the Weird, Slightly Sinister Introductory Clip
- 24 Weeks And Growing! Tila Tequila Shows Off Her Baby Body! Posts Bra-Undies Picture On Facebook But Says She's ?Raising Her Alone'
- Baby Love! Mila Kunis And Ashton Kutcher's Nursery D
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Kerry Washington Is Back to Work on Scandal Post-Baby—See the Pic!
- Big Brother Recap: Ariana Grande's Brother Frankie Learns Of His Grandfather's Death & Another Houseguest Goes Home
- Frank Caliendo Reads LeBron James' "Coming Home" Letter in Morgan Freeman's Voice: Watch and You're Welcome