'Glee' Cast Mash Up Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' + Yeah Yeah Yeahs' 'Heads Will Roll' -- Song Premiere
Super Bowl Sunday is a momentous occasion not only for football enthusiasts, but for 'Glee' fans as well, as the day marks the show's welcomed return since its Christmas episode last year.
While loyal viewers of the musical comedy series are waiting in anticipation for which hit songs actors like Cory Monteith and Lea Michele will sing, fans can expect a monstrous mashup: Cast members are set to perform a mix of Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' and the Yeah Yeah Yeahs' 'Heads Will Roll.'
The Sunday, Feb. 6, episode, which will air at 10:30PM EST following the big game, will mark the first time one of the King of Pop's tracks has been covered on 'Glee.' No doubt the famed 'Thriller' dance will saturate TV screens as the 'Glee' cast sing MJ's classic chorus, all while adding, "Dance, dance, dance 'til you're dead" from the Yeah Yeah Yeahs club smash.
And we at PopEater are thrilled to offer you the first chance at hearing this epic track.
Hear more exclusive tracks at GleeTheMusic.com.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- Mama June Announces Daughter Anna Cardwell's Second Pregnancy: "They Are Too Young to Have Another One"
- Tea Leoni Brings Costar Boyfriend Tim Daly as Her White House Correspondents' Dinner Date: Pic
- Sophia Bush Helps Raise Money For Late Ex Dan Fredinburg's Charity Following His Tragic Death on Mt. Everest