Kim Kardashian's W Magazine Photos Made Her Cry
By Zach Dionne Posted Jan 31st 2011 10:15AM
Sunday's episode of 'Kourtney & Kim Take New York' showed constant cover girl Kim Kardashian upset over her nude W magazine spread from October 2010.
Kim was beside herself after seeing the photos, insisting she'd been promised something more artsy, less "full f***ing porn."
"Oh my God, I'm more naked than I was in Playboy," cried Kim, who has expressed regret over her Playboy experience. "I'm so mad right now! She promised I would be covered with artwork. You can see nipple. The whole concept was sold to me that nothing would be seen." See the clip after the jump.
Kim felt "taken advantage of" and learned her lesson, vowing: "I'm never taking my clothes off again, even if it's for Vogue."
The Hollywood Gossip weighed in this morning, writing, "While I get that Kim was embarrassed that the 'art' promised to cover her naked body wasn't delivered, I have to wonder if she and the editors were on the same page. Wouldn't you want it made crystal clear (and in writing) that you are only going nude for this high-fashion magazine if objects were covering your girly bits?"
Despite the emotional toll the photos took on Kim, she came around by the magazine's release, saying, "I'm glad I did them."
See the W photos that caused the ruckus, and watch PopEater's latest interview with Kim and Kourtney:
MORE ABOUT Kim Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kim Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michelle Rodriguez on Fast & Furious 6: "I Didn't Want to Play a Slut"
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner Buy Baby Toys in Paris
- Janet Jackson Is Now a Billionaire
- Brad Pitt Surprises At World War Z Screening In NJ
- The REAL Liz and Dick: Cleopatra Re-released On Its 50th Anniversary
- Luann De Lesseps Is The Lone Holdout On RHONYC And Bravo Isn't Budging
- 'Hangover Part III' review: It is somehow even worse than the second
- Break Time: Brad Pitt won't film any more sex scenes on screen
- Our favorite '80s teen crushes: Where are they now?
- Brandi Glanville Tries to Reignite LeAnn Rimes Twitter Feud: "She Should Mind Her Business"
- Amanda Seyfried Talks About Having "Beautiful Huge Breasts" as a Teen
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Steps Out for First Time Since Leaving Treatment for Bipolar Disorder—See the Pic