Nikki Blonsky Helps Support DoSomething.org's Teens for Jeans
By Denise Warner Posted Jan 31st 2011 05:30PM
PopEater had the chance to catch up with Blonsky at DoSomething.org's Teens for Jeans event at the Aeropostale in Times Square, and she chatted with us about her charitable work.
"[It's] an awesome campaign. It is basically gathering a bunch of jeans for homeless kids," she explains.
The actress is also heavily involved with another charity -- PALS, an organization to help prevent suicide and violence in kids.
Watch Our Interview Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Buble hits a sour note with Instagram pic
- Blues Traveler's John Popper talks about band's new album
- 'Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2' reviewers: Don't see film
- Tribeca 2015: Mary J. Blige Feels "a New Confidence" With 'London Sessions' Doc
- Style Notes: Rick Owens Gets Down in Hong Kong; American Apparel Gets Sued (Again)
- Lucas Till Returns to 'X-Men: Apocalypse' as Havok
- Watch the First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' Trailer in All Its Glory
- The 27 Best Las Vegas Movies
- Disney Still Can't Stop 'Frozen' Lawsuit, Trial Date Set