Nikki Blonsky Helps Support DoSomething.org's Teens for Jeans
By Denise Warner Posted Jan 31st 2011 05:30PM
PopEater had the chance to catch up with Blonsky at DoSomething.org's Teens for Jeans event at the Aeropostale in Times Square, and she chatted with us about her charitable work.
"[It's] an awesome campaign. It is basically gathering a bunch of jeans for homeless kids," she explains.
The actress is also heavily involved with another charity -- PALS, an organization to help prevent suicide and violence in kids.
Watch Our Interview Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Is 'Juanuary' a 'Bachelor' overload?
- Celebrity mug shots
- Keri Russell's home burglarized, neighbor's home robbed, police say
- Ronan Keating To Sing For 'Postman Pat: The Movie'
- NBC's 'Sound of Music' Producers on Live Show Fears and Big Expectations (Q&A)
- Sweden's SVT Takes Turkish Drama '20 Minutes'
- TV Recap: ?Survivor,' ?Modern Family,' and ?American Horror Story: Coven' ? VIDEO
- ?Arrow' react: The new guy in town
- ?Fast & Furious' pays tribute to Paul Walker's Brian O'Conner ? VIDEO
- The First 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Trailer Is Electrifying (VIDEO)
- Indie Movie Mistakes: 14 Goofs From Non-Mainstream Films (PHOTOS)