Nikki Blonsky Helps Support DoSomething.org's Teens for Jeans
By Denise Warner Posted Jan 31st 2011 05:30PM
PopEater had the chance to catch up with Blonsky at DoSomething.org's Teens for Jeans event at the Aeropostale in Times Square, and she chatted with us about her charitable work.
"[It's] an awesome campaign. It is basically gathering a bunch of jeans for homeless kids," she explains.
The actress is also heavily involved with another charity -- PALS, an organization to help prevent suicide and violence in kids.
Watch Our Interview Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Debbie Reynolds accepts lifetime achievement award from Screen Actors Guild
- 'Full House' cast performs theme song at reunion
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Sundance: Ewan McGregor Explains What Its Like to Portray Jesus
- 'Selma' Director, Star Team for Hurricane Katrina Drama
- 'The Originals': Charles Michael Davis Previews Marcel's World War I Backstory
- ?Bones' star Tamara Taylor still loves her Hungry Hungry Hippos
- ?Saturday Night Live' best host poll: Blake Shelton brings ?Hee-Haw' to New York
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer talks his magnum opus ? a classic game lost for 16 years
- Emma Watson Cast as Belle in Disney's Live-Action 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Recap of Revenge Episode 14: Escape To Witch Mountain
- SAG Awards 2015 Winners: The Full List