Nikki Blonsky Helps Support DoSomething.org's Teens for Jeans
By Denise Warner Posted Jan 31st 2011 05:30PM
PopEater had the chance to catch up with Blonsky at DoSomething.org's Teens for Jeans event at the Aeropostale in Times Square, and she chatted with us about her charitable work.
"[It's] an awesome campaign. It is basically gathering a bunch of jeans for homeless kids," she explains.
The actress is also heavily involved with another charity -- PALS, an organization to help prevent suicide and violence in kids.
Watch Our Interview Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dustin Hoffman: Film today is 'the worst'
- Sarah Jessica Parker is still apologizing for 'Sex and the City 3' rumors
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' actress Amanda Peterson dies at 43
- European Genre Forum Takes Over Zagreb
- China's Wanda Cinemas, Movie Site Team on Movie Merchandising
- China Box Office: Homegrown 'Monk' Beats 'Jurassic World'
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' Star Amanda Peterson Dies at 43
- U.S. Women's World Cup Final Win Scores Soccer Ratings Record
- Rumor Alert: Rachel McAdams May Play 'Doctor Strange' Female Lead