Nikki Blonsky Helps Support DoSomething.org's Teens for Jeans
By Denise Warner Posted Jan 31st 2011 05:30PM
PopEater had the chance to catch up with Blonsky at DoSomething.org's Teens for Jeans event at the Aeropostale in Times Square, and she chatted with us about her charitable work.
"[It's] an awesome campaign. It is basically gathering a bunch of jeans for homeless kids," she explains.
The actress is also heavily involved with another charity -- PALS, an organization to help prevent suicide and violence in kids.
Watch Our Interview Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson finally nabs a duet partner: Jimmy Fallon
- ?NBC Nightly News' wins February sweep despite Brian Williams suspension
- Brown family reportedly filming reality show amid Bobbi Kristina tragedy
- 'True Blood' Alum Boards ABC's 'L.A. Crime' Anthology
- YouTube Launches #DearMe Campaign to Honor International Women's Day
- 'The Originals' Newbie to Co-Star in Julie Plec's CW Pilot (Exclusive)
- 'The Breakfast Club' to Get Restoration & SXSW Screening for 30th Anniversary
- 14 Perfect Claire Dunphy Moments
- '7th Heaven' Cast: Where Are They Now?