Nikki Blonsky Helps Support DoSomething.org's Teens for Jeans
By Denise Warner Posted Jan 31st 2011 05:30PM
PopEater had the chance to catch up with Blonsky at DoSomething.org's Teens for Jeans event at the Aeropostale in Times Square, and she chatted with us about her charitable work.
"[It's] an awesome campaign. It is basically gathering a bunch of jeans for homeless kids," she explains.
The actress is also heavily involved with another charity -- PALS, an organization to help prevent suicide and violence in kids.
Watch Our Interview Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- 'The Rewrite' Trailer: Hugh Grant Is a Womanizing Screenwriter
- Brett Ratner Sued Over 'Hercules' Party Injury
- Syfy Cancels Wil Wheaton Talk Show
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?
- Labor Day Binge Guide: Catch Up on These Returning Shows Right Now