Nikki Blonsky Helps Support DoSomething.org's Teens for Jeans
By Denise Warner Posted Jan 31st 2011 05:30PM
PopEater had the chance to catch up with Blonsky at DoSomething.org's Teens for Jeans event at the Aeropostale in Times Square, and she chatted with us about her charitable work.
"[It's] an awesome campaign. It is basically gathering a bunch of jeans for homeless kids," she explains.
The actress is also heavily involved with another charity -- PALS, an organization to help prevent suicide and violence in kids.
Watch Our Interview Inside!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Daniel Radcliffe talks losing his virginity: I had a 'really good first time'
- Jennie Garth warns the newly famous: 'Don't believe the hype'
- Fifi Geldof posts angry rant following Peaches' autopsy results, report says
- FEINBERG FORECAST: Emmy Predictions in the Lead Comedy Acting Categories
- 'Star Wars: Episode VII': Mark Hamill on 'Fantastic' New Cast and Harrison Ford's Injury
- Sleeping Yankees Fan Suing for $10M Would 'Possibly' Accept 'A Simple Apology' (Video)
- Best of Late Night TV: Dwayne Johnson's Fainting Spell and Morgan Freeman's Helium Balloon Voice (VIDEO)
- The 10 Most Important 'Interstellar' Mysteries Revealed at Comic-Con 2014
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Red Band Trailer: Back To the Hilariously Outrageous Future (VIDEO)